How to add custom music to GTA V (PC)
Tutorial Name: How to add custom music to GTA V (PC)
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Crosby
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
This is super easy and, in my opinion, a necessity as the default radio songs get old fast.
1. Get your music and put it all in a folder on your desktop
2. Go to \Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V and drag your music into the folder named "User Music". If you don't have that folder, create one and name it "User Music".
3. Open GTA V and go to "Settings" > "Audio". Click "Radio Station" and change it to "Self Radio". If you don't see "Self Radio", click "Perform Full Scan for Music" (fourth option down). After it is done scanning you should find "Self Radio" while scrolling through the radio stations. It will play all the music that you added.
- 01. Black Ops Cold War: How to Set-Up Split-Screen Multiplayer(111)
- 02. Demon's Souls - How To Beat Dirty Colossus(96)
- 03. Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Should you punch Basim and Sigur(235)
- 04. Black Ops Cold War - how to solve Operation Chaos puzzle(213)
- 05. Demon's Souls - How To Beat Leechmonger(214)
- 06. Demon's Souls - How To Beat Maiden Astrea and Garl(239)
- 07. Resident Evil 2 Remake Hiding Place Treasure Hunter Trophy(207)
- 08. Resident Evil 2 Remake - Herb Recipe Guide(202)
- 09. Resident Evil 3 Remake How to get the .44 AE Lightning Hawk(236)
- 10. Watch Dogs: Legion - Where to find your pre-order bonuses(266)
- 11. Watch Dogs: Legion - How to unlock Stormzy's Fall(313)
- 12. Watch Dogs: Legion Uprising guide(292)
- 13. Watch Dogs: Legion Masks Guide - All Mask locations(357)
- 14. Watch Dogs: Legion Recruitment Guide(297)
- 15. Watch Dogs: Legion Tech Points Guide(327)