How to Run GBA ROMS on your iDevice [iOS 6 and Before]
Tutorial Name: How to Run GBA ROMS on your iDevice [iOS 6 and Before]
Category: Mobile Devices
Submitted By: nice_gamer
Related Forum: Mobile Devices
This is a follow up on my iOS 7+ tut for GBA Emulation on your iDevice.
This is for those who have devices that aren't supported for the newer iOSes. The process is just as simpler. (This won't include images as it is very similar to first tut).
Step 1: Go to the site gba4iosapp.com
Step 2: Scroll and follow link to 1.6.2 Version of Gba4iOS
Step 3: Install app as directed
Step 4: For this version you will definitely need to use the "date trick" to fool you device into allowing the app license. Therefore follow this path Settings > General > Date & Time. Once this is done, turn off Automatic Time-keeping, and set the date manually to 11 February 2012 (Others may work, I am using my own example as it worked for me) then open up the app.
Step 5: Once the app opens properly, you are free to return your Date & Time back to normal. If the app doesn't re-open then repeat step 4 until it functions properly.
Hope you guys enjoy
- 01. How to Use Find my iPhone to Track Your iPhone, iPad, Mac(372)
- 02. Hardware History: The PSP Phone Confirmed (2010)(215)
- 03. How to Remove Your Number from Truecaller(322)
- 04. How to Check Validity of SHSH2 Blobs in 4 Easy Steps(782)
- 05. Electra jailbreak finally released to the public!(656)
- 06. How to format a SD Card on Android(367)
- 07. How To Block PopUp Ads On Your Android Smartphone(530)
- 08. How To Block Unwanted Calls On An HTC Hero Smartphone(222)
- 09. Brave Frontier Achievements (Android)(310)
- 10. Beach Buggy Racing Achievements (Android)(960)
- 11. Candy Crush Saga - How to get Unlimited Lifes(352)
- 12. Angry Birds - How to get the Golden Football(207)
- 13. Angry Birds - How to get Unlimited Mighty Eagle(531)
- 14. Adding SNES Roms to your SNES Mini(851)
- 15. Installation Windows 10 on a Raspberry Pi 3(1,184)