Counter Strike GO: Changing Visuals To Your Need
Tutorial Name: Counter Strike GO: Changing Visuals To Your Need
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Int
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
Counter Strike: Changing Visuals To Your Need!
Ever wanted to customize the visuals of your gun? The position well this guide is for you; today i will show you how to change the view-model position of your weapon to suite your needs:
When you start CSGO the default view model should look like this:
Now you can move your weapon to suite your desires, to make more room to see etc; for example heres a screenshot of my settings.
See how my weapon is further out and more to the right.
First if you haven't already you will need to enable developer console which can be located in the game settings:
Set it to yes then apply.
After this you will need to hit the Tilde key on your keyboard to bring up the developer console: This key can be located below ESC and above TAB, after you have done this it should look like this:
Now you have done this use these or change these values to whatever suites you, just experiment with different numbers:
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and it has helped you.
- 01. How to beat Mira in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot(32)
- 02. How to Get a Surfboard in Temtem(30)
- 03. How to Beat Kid Buu in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot(22)
- 04. How to Beat Yakon in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot(20)
- 05. How to Beat Dabura in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot(22)
- 06. Temtem Gameplay Tips Guide(22)
- 07. Temtem Type Chart Guide(27)
- 08. Temtem Breeding Guide(39)
- 09. How to Beat Frieza in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot(23)
- 10. How to Beat Gotenks and Vegito in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot(23)
- 11. Temtem Starters Guide(36)
- 12. Temtem Taming Guide(34)
- 13. Temtem Stats Guide(29)
- 14. Temtem Combat Tips(22)
- 15. Best Temtem Techniques / Moves Guide(38)