Add content to FreeStyle Dashboard on a External Hard Drive
Tutorial Name: Add content to FreeStyle Dashboard on a External Hard Drive
Category: Xbox 360 JTAG Tutorials
Submitted By: I_R_T9X
This tutorial will explain how to add content to FreeStyle Dashboard for Xbox 360 Homebrew from an external harddrive.
How to add content to FreeStyle Dashboard on a External Hard Drive:
1. Create a folder on your External Hard Drive called 'Games' another called 'Applications' and another called 'Emulators'.
2. Now with the content you downloaded, should come in a folder (you can rename the folder to whatever you want), simply drag that folder to which ever catagory it fits in the most with. For example, I would put SNES360 in Emulators. In the folder must be a '.XEX' file, not a LIVE or CON package.
3. After you have put your content on your hard drive, you may plug it back in and enjoy your newly added content!
NOTE: It is the same thing for a XBox 360 Hard Drive, just make the folders in Partition.
- 01. Xbox RGH/JTAG Video Tutorial... (132)
- 02. Jiggy 4.5 USB TUT (349)
- 03. GTA 5 How To Install Menu (E... (549)
- 04. How to Setup YOUR JTAG/RGH (1,158)
- 05. Installing GTA discs success... (455)
- 06. How to install gsc mod menus... (824)
- 07. [VB] How to make Xbox 360 S... (1,146)
- 08. How to Install GTA V To an... (1,683)
- 09. How to Skip The GTA V Onlin... (8,930)
- 10. (GTA V) How to Skip the Pro... (1,067)
- 11. How to setup Aurora with sy... (4,736)
- 12. How To Connect Your RGH To... (5,302)
- 13. Setup Xbox 360 Neighborhood... (2,590)
- 14. How to Swap KVs (3,833)
- 15. How to install 2 disk game... (34,292)