how to make a wireless lag switch
Tutorial Name: how to make a wireless lag switch
Category: Xbox 360 Miscellaneous
Submitted By: Dreams
HOW TO MAKE A WIRELESS LAG SWITCH! WORKS 110%
p.s YOU MUST BE HOST ON GAME OR YOU WILL BE THE ONE LAGGING NO ONE ELSE.
Things you'll need:
- an xbox 360/or ps3
- a wireless router
- laptop/desktop(with wireless capabilities)
- 1/2 a brain
1.first get on your laptop or desktop and open up notepad.
2.next type in this exactly:ping -t -l 60000
3.afterwards go to google.com look up proxy list.
4.it should be the first or second one but DONT click on the link, underneath it should say ip address make shure thats what you click on.
5.next look for where it says high-anonymous proxy, doesnt matter what country.
6.then what you want to do is go to where it says the ip address for it and copy everything before the semi-colon.
7.afterwards go back to the note pad where it says:ping -t -l 60000,and add a space and paste the ip address you just copied. so in the notepad should look something like this:
ping -t -l 60000 188.8.131.52
8.now you go to save as, you can save it as any name you want but YOU MUST put .bat (witch is short for batch file) after the name. REMEMBER TO OR IT WONT WORK! now that is taken care of you can save and close out of everything you used.
9.Now listen.. to get a really affective lag you have to open the lag switch.bat file you just made 4 to 5 times. remember you must be host. when it sais request timed out you know its working.
to keep a low profile you should keep it going for no longer than it takes you to make a killing or else everyone will just get pissed and leave.
when done making everyone lag as desired close out all the batch files you opened and it should stop.
it works on any game as far as i know, and if you want to test it you can host and have your friends do a private match with you and you will see. they should be lagging hard depending on how many times you opened it(no less than 4 but no more than 10 opened because anymore would probly have the same effect). but only on their screen. you should not be lagging.(unless you are rockin that k-mart connection)
- 01. How to change Dashboard Back... (293)
- 02. How to copy someone's Gamerp... (784)
- 03. Cold boot your xbox from yo... (1,425)
- 04. Banned Xbox Live Fix - New... (1,942)
- 05. Adding a digital output to y... (621)
- 06. Adding a blinking HDD-LED t... (1,014)
- 07. Changing your EEPROM (774)
- 08. How to Play MP3 Music while... (2,424)
- 09. Disassembling the Xbox 360 H... (570)
- 10. How to win in Man Hunt Assas... (711)
- 11. Grand Theft Auto How To Buy... (2,750)
- 12. Pedal to the Medal 30G Grid... (1,273)
- 13. How to Burn Xbox 360 Games (15,461)
- 14. How To Hotswap (4,753)
- 15. How to mod a clantag on Cal... (4,456)