How to Fix the I/O error in ImgBurn.
Tutorial Name: How to Fix the I/O error in ImgBurn.
Category: Xbox 360 Game Modding Tutorials
Submitted By: TTG_CrotchRockit
Hey guys today I have a Tutorial on how to fix the I/O Error you may get while burning a disc using ImgBurn. The I/O error is called an Interpretation error and it is caused when Windows tries to read the disc you are burning. Which interrupts ImgBurn and the program stops. Below is an example of an I/O error.
-Obviously the sectors, name, etc. will be different although this is what an I/O error looks like.
Here's what to do if you encounter this problem.
1. Close imgburn and eject your CD.
2. Restart your computer.
3. Once booted open up task manager or activity monitor on mac.
4. Close all other unnecessary programs, I.E. Itunes,limewire, etc.
5. Close all unnecessary processes. Such as itunes helper, and all other non - system processes.
6. Open ImgBurn and Insert your DVD-Rdl. (Keep task manager or activity monitor open)
7. Find ImgBurn in processes and right click. Then go to Set Priority ---> High.
8. After doing that you should be all set to burn your iso or whatever. This technique has worked every time.
*Please Note: This Must Be Repeated Everytime You Encounter an I/O Error*
Below is the download page for ImgBurn if you want to get the newest version, etc.
- 01. How to Update your RGH/JTAG... (974)
- 02. Every Menu You'll Need For U... (619)
- 03. Call of Duty: World at War -... (185)
- 04. How to Install Black Ops 3... (1,704)
- 05. How to install FreeStyleDash... (673)
- 06. How to Mod Black Ops 3 ONLIN... (728)
- 07. Unlimited Microsoft Point S... (1,027)
- 08. How to s mod your gamerscore... (839)
- 09. How to mod your Xbox Live g... (1,026)
- 10. Importing Rock Band 3 Custo... (1,438)