The Best CoD WaW Gamesave USB
Tutorial Name: The Best CoD WaW Gamesave USB
Category: Xbox 360 Game Modding Tutorials
Submitted By: EVOXTM
You Will Need A USB 2GB or more configured to your 360
1. Start up WaW and start new campaign.
2.Once you have the option to start then save and Quit.
3.Go to the dashboard then go to memory Games then WAW move the game save onto your USB.
4. Take your USB and using USB Xtaf find the gamesave.svg file for WAW
5.Put the Modded SVG download and your own game save (svg) both into modio.
6.Copy and paste both ID's from your game save onto the modded game save.
7. rehash and resign the modded game save with your ID's on.
8. put your USB back into your HDD on your xbox and start up WAW.
9.Resume the campaign mission and once the game has started hit the start button and it should say that the mods are on in the top right corner if not you screwed up.
10.Save and quit then go and search for an online zombies no matter what map and it'll work.
Downloads Below Required For This To Work
Modded Gamesave Includes The Following Mods For Your Enjoyment
automatic semi-auto weapons
higher jump height
use of the start button
toggle game speed
tons of points for revive
notarget, ai_disablespawn, ai axis delete (all zombies deleted and stop spawning, toggleable of course)
faster movement speed
far away revives and long down time
triple tap when double tap bought
long knife range
two basic control sets
Developer clantags ("rain", "cycl", "cyln", "move")
Controls Are Below
START -- activate mods
BACK -- switch controls
RB -- noclip
LB -- godmode
DPAD UP -- notarget, delete zombies, disable spawning
DPAD RIGHT -- give all guns
DPAD DOWN -- drop current weapon
DPAD UP -- notarget, delete zombies, disable zombies
DPAD RIGHT -- switch between which player you can kick
DPAD DOWN -- kick the selected player
DPAD UP -- toggle cartoonmode
DPAD RIGHT -- toggle arcademode (needed for the tons of points from revives)
DPAD DOWN -- toggle gamespeed
To Use A Grenade/Special Grenade You Must Press The Start Button And Go To Options And Edit Something Then You Will Be Able To Throw/Hold Grenades If You Please But It Takes Off Control For noclip And godmode So If Anything Just Hit The Start Button Again.
Credits To Walkerneo From Se7ensins For The Gamesave And Me For Sharing With My Tech Gamers
- 01. How to get VPN on Xbox 360 (... (225)
- 02. How to mod: Forza 4 - Noob... (1,003)
- 03. Red Dead Redemption - SP /... (1,174)
- 04. 12 Step Softmod with Larger... (1,398)
- 05. How to use the MOAB with Gm... (5,117)
- 06. How to Mod Forza Horizon 2... (11,455)
- 07. Army Of Two: The 40th Day H... (1,361)
- 08. How to Extract Your Profile (3,447)
- 09. How to get ghost town mod f... (5,025)
- 10. How To Mod Dark Souls Onlin... (5,754)
- 11. How to resign any Xbox 360... (9,145)
- 12. How To Mod Black Ops 1! (22,747)
- 13. GTA V How to Add Nos Using... (7,018)
- 14. GTA V How To Add Green Wind... (3,151)
- 15. How to mod Dead Island wit... (12,336)