The patch notes for FIFA 18’s next update include tons of bugfixes as well as changes to the Ultimate Team mode and overall gameplay.
Now released for the PC version of FIFA 18, the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions should be released soon as well. From goalkeeper fixes to general bug solutions, the full patch notes for the 1.07 update can be seen below:
- Fixed an issue where a freeze happening, in some situations, during the goal celebration for a goal that was scored by the goalkeeper.
- Fixed an issue where the goal celebration being skipped, in some situations, after a goal was scored by the goalkeeper.
- Fixed an issue where holding the sprint button will once again cause a goalkeeper to get up quickly if he is on the ground while holding the ball.
- Addressed an issue where the player sometimes being in control of the wrong player in a Skill Game.
- Fixed an issue where stringing the
juggleskill move together multiple times in the Practice Arena could cause your player to disappear.
- Updated the default FIFA Trainer settings for the Intro Match to show both Movement and Mechanics instead of just Movement.
Online Modes Fixes:
- Fixed where captains, or players that had just transferred captaincy to another player, getting disconnected or crashing after inviting another club to a match in Pro Clubs Friendlies in some situations.
New changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Added the ability to watch FUT Champions Channel replays in a slower (0.5x) playback speed.
- When toggling the playback speed of the replay, it cycles through Normal –> Fast –> Slow.
- Removed the Single Player Camera from the list of available camera angles in FUT Champions Channel.
- Removed the non-functional Restart button in the FUT Champions Channel Pause Menu.
- Renamed the FIWC Stadium item to
FIFA Ultimate team Fixes:
- Fixed FUT Squads that had default tactics values that were incorrectly set to over 100 have been reset to the normal default values.
- Addressed a visual issue where sometimes the kit that a player selected to play with would not be the kit that their opponent would see them playing
with inFUT Online modes.
- Fixed the FUT Squad Battles Featured Squad image not loading properly after rapidly transitioning through screens.
- Addressed the Pause Menu countdown timer sometimes displaying throughout a FUT Champions Channel replay.
- Fixed the issue where the scrolling team lineup list sometimes displaying at the start of a FUT Champions Channel replay.
- Addressed an issue the penalty shootout tutorial sometimes displaying during a penalty shootout in a FUT Champions Channel replay.
Fixes in Audio/Visual/Presentation:
- Updates to the 2D portraits for some players.
Related Forum: FIFA Forum