Beyond showcasing how to snipe Nazi heads off, the trailer — being a 101 trailer — gives a six minute detailed breakdown on the game’s story, setting, gameplay features, and modes. The following is also included and showcased via the new gameplay:
• An expansive campaign for 1-2 players: Explore 1943 Italy and fight alongside the brave men and women of the Resistance. Hunt down a terrifying new weapon that threatens the entire Allied fightback.
• A deep and rewarding sniping simulation: deliver pinpoint assassinations at extreme distance, adapting to wind and gravity, and adjusting for range with scope zeroing.
• Traverse massive environments featuring hundreds of enemies and vehicles: Find your ideal sniper’s nest, outmanoeuvre your enemies or hunt them up close. Combine suppressed weapons with deadly traps to torment enemy formations and isolate priority targets.
• Employ a massive, personalised arsenal including iconic World War 2 rifles, submachine guns, shotguns, explosives and heavy weapons. Adapt your loadout for each mission and upgrade core attributes like scope magnification, stability, recoil, muzzle velocity and more.
• Challenging online co-op & multiplayer modes set across six gorgeous custom-designed maps. Take on dedicated co-op modes for up to 4 players and prove your mettle across 7 competitive modes for up to 12 players.
All the gameplay shown, is said to be captured entirely from in-game footage.
Sniper Elite 4, is slated to launch worldwide on February 14, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. If you pre-order the game, you will gain exclusive access to the bonus mission Target: Führer (which you can read about here), as well as seven camo rifle skins.
Below, you can check out the new trailer:
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion