How Do I Dream?! +REPPosted:

Rigged
  • Winter Giveaway
Reputation Power: 15
Motto: Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. I am the second mouse
Okay, its sound stupid. Yes I know. But this has bugged me like 2 years now, In the space of like 2 years I've had about 3/4 dreams which have been short and only horrible shitty one's where Im either dying or being chased (or other random stuff). Like I love dreaming, I always used to and it just kinda stopped.

So basically what I'm asking is how to dream. +REP To get me to dream (that was clearly a joke)...
#2. Posted:
Mr_Robot
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 742
Dreaming has alot to do with what foods you ate that day. Maybe you need to change your diet if it's so important to you
#3. Posted:
Eli
  • Winter Giveaway
Reputation Power: 2028
Lucid dream is where it's at
#4. Posted:
Rigged
  • Supporter
Motto: Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. I am the second mouse
Mr_Robot wroteDreaming has alot to do with what foods you ate that day. Maybe you need to change your diet if it's so important to you

I mainly eat meat and drink like 3 Litre's of energy drinks a day sooo...?
#5. Posted:
Rigged
  • Gold Gifter
Eli wroteLucid dream is where it's at

I've had like 2 in my life, both times they were scary as **** until I could kinda calm it down. Still crazy shit
#6. Posted:
Mr_Robot
  • Gold Member
Maj wrote
Mr_Robot wroteDreaming has alot to do with what foods you ate that day. Maybe you need to change your diet if it's so important to you

I mainly eat meat and drink like 3 Litre's of energy drinks a day sooo...?

Dude...

That's super bad for you.those energy drinks are probably why you aren't having any drinks. I would recommend stopping those
#7. Posted:
Bonds
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 251
Motto: Do I do graphics I dunno PM me about it, shoot I might even mod if you needing some help PM me bout it
You always dream the thing is you just don't remember them so I dunno a method to remember em but I seem to not remember the dream if I had fallin asleep on my phone.
#8. Posted:
Mr_Robot
  • Gold Member
I legit dreamed about TTG that night after we hit 2M
#9. Posted:
Skylancer
  • Summer Giveaway
Reputation Power: 135
You gotta lay there before you go asleep and create a scene. When you fall asleep it's lit.
#10. Posted:
Rigged
  • Merry Christmas!
Mr_Robot wroteI legit dreamed about TTG that night after we hit 2M

Wow hahaha, Must of been a good dream