Moving to Australia?Posted:

Oezil
  • Merry Christmas!
Reputation Power: 17
I'm currently 21 and tired of the uk. I'm currently out of work and wondering is it easier to get a job in Australia?
The place I'm more interested in is Perth to be exact. If anyone knows the easiest way to get a visa that'd be great. I've been thinking about this for a few months now and I know it'll upset my family, but I'm just not happy in England anymore. I want to explore the world and meet new people and settle down in a different country.
If anyone could help me and tell me what I need to do would be great. I know it revolves around a points system, but what if you don't have the qualifications that they are looking for?
Thanks for the help lads.
#2. Posted:
Holmesy
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 148
Depends what doing, as its based on a point system, I have a mate and some of my family who moved over, so jealous, im in england aswell, you looking for permanent or temp?

Last edited by Holmesy ; edited 1 time in total
#3. Posted:
EyyJake
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 22
Go for it bro its the bestplace ive been to. nice people great weather. Ur family can come visit.
#4. Posted:
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 202
Australia is cool and all but I don't see why you would uproot yourself to another country cuz you can't find a job
#5. Posted:
Axl
  • Summer Giveaway
Reputation Power: 70
Guhwap wroteAustralia is cool and all but I don't see why you would uproot yourself to another country cuz you can't find a job

Many people leave their own countries to move to another country for jobs and a better life...
#6. Posted:
Oezil
  • Summer Giveaway
Holmesy wroteDepends what doing, as its based on a point system, I have a mate and some of my family who moved over, so jealous, im in england aswell, you looking for permanent or temp?

I was thinking temporary at first say 12 months then if I like it I'd like to make it permanent.
#7. Posted:
Vial
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 332
Motto: Jurgens Army
Guhwap wroteAustralia is cool and all but I don't see why you would uproot yourself to another country cuz you can't find a job
Hes not happy in england and wants to travel the world not just have a job

Last edited by Vial ; edited 1 time in total
#8. Posted:
Rigged
  • 1k News Comments
Reputation Power: 1
Motto: Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. I am the second mouse
My friend and his family moved to Perth around 6 years ago. They was back within 2 years as they hated it, said they preferred the UK
#9. Posted:
Oezil
  • Merry Christmas!
McGregor wrote

Many people leave their own countries to move to another country for jobs and a better life...

Exactly mate. A better life is all I want tbh.
#10. Posted:
Oezil
  • Merry Christmas!
Maj wroteMy friend and his family moved to Perth around 6 years ago. They was back within 2 years as they hated it, said they preferred the UK

That's the chance you have to take aha