MilestoneFrom Untrusted to Trusted - A Wraith StoryPosted:

Wraith
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 25073
Motto: https://discord.gg/wrth
Reputation Power: 25073
This is something that I was not expecting however I am very thankful to be part of the 0.01% Trusted Seller squad. This is a badge that I have wanted for a very long time although I haven't sold a whole lot of stuff so its not something that I was aiming for. I feel honoured to be trusted enough to obtain this badge and I assure you that I will continue to offer trustworthy services throughout the rest my time here on TTG.

https://i.imgur.com/qiydb0y.png

Special thanks to...

Cat
Chosen
Chxsen
Zesri
Vatasy
Tasty
Sean
Fold
Gabriel
r00t
Cent
Loke
Jasty
hannie https://www.thetechgame.com/images/chat/smiles/razz.gif
Antiglio
Maze
Kyle
Nathan
Nick
CalicoReidso
Dan
Nasa
Scizor
Elijah
Rob
Paapii
Teg

Gonna keep this post short but if I missed anyone, I either don't like you or just forgot to add you (no hard feelings).

Thanks all and as always, see you in the shoutbox.

The following 25 users thanked Wraith for this useful post:

Tom (03-27-2022), Antiglio (03-23-2022), jush (03-23-2022), TTG (03-23-2022), Cent (03-23-2022), Vatasy (03-22-2022), Reo (03-22-2022), imgur (03-22-2022), Nathan (03-22-2022), iLLUMINATI (03-22-2022), Retch (03-22-2022), Johnny (03-22-2022), Jay (03-22-2022), Kyle (03-21-2022), Federation (03-21-2022), CalicoReidso (03-21-2022), Tasty (03-21-2022), Gabriel (03-21-2022), Loke (03-21-2022), Cat (03-20-2022), OldGenModder (03-20-2022), Dan (03-20-2022), Zesri (03-20-2022), Chosen (03-20-2022), Jasty (03-20-2022)
#2. Posted:
Chosen
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 24124
Motto: Discord ~ Chosen#0101
Reputation Power: 24124
gg's
#3. Posted:
Jasty
  • Winter 2021
Reputation Power: 27356
Motto: bonk
Reputation Power: 27356
Congratulations on trusted seller.

https://c.tenor.com/xPd7m7RMq-MAAAAC/farcy6-farcry.gif
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 36846
Motto: -1
Reputation Power: 36846
#5. Posted:
Dan
  • Idea Guy
Reputation Power: 4731
Reputation Power: 4731
#6. Posted:
OldGenModder
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 652
Reputation Power: 652
Congratulations bro! Very well earned! I made the list! Momma I made it!
#7. Posted:
Cat
Reputation Power: 22772
Motto: Am a Cat, Age's in Dog Years~
Reputation Power: 22772
Proggers
#8. Posted:
Loke
  • Senpai
Reputation Power: 22338
Motto: Luna my boyfriend :3
Reputation Power: 22338
gz
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming
#9. Posted:
JoeExotic
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 2890
Reputation Power: 2890
Congrats!
#10. Posted:
Tasty
Reputation Power: 33101
Reputation Power: 33101
Congrats dumby:)