GeneralGift Ideas for parents?
Posted:

GeneralGift Ideas for parents?Posted:

Anhur
  • TTG Senior
Reputation Power: 132
Reputation Power: 132
With Christmas coming up soon, i'm completely stumped on what to give my mother for the holidays. She gets mad at me for spending too much so i usually try and keep it in the 120$ range but i'm pretty stumped.

I was thinking of getting her a embroidered robe with her name on the front or a spa kit with some perfumes but she has a ton of perfumes and she just got a robe about a week ago.

Last year i got her a Oil Diffuser which she liked and one of those photo mugs (the one that heats up and shows a picture) and i put her on it. I'm kind of stumped on what to get.
#2. Posted:
denchikchyb
Reputation Power: 0
Reputation Power: 0
There is another way to go about it. You can think about what she needs right now or what she's into right now. Using my example, my parents had just redecorated their apartment, they were trying to make it in time for the new year. All the major work they had already done. But there are little details left, like no blinds, no shelf for books, no light fixture. I realized that it would be a great gift to give some of the missing items. So, I started looking for [Minimum post requirement for links] , in order to choose the best ones and give my parents a gift. I think this is not a bad gift option and they will be happy.

Last edited by denchikchyb ; edited 3 times in total
#3. Posted:
Aaron__
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 1369
Motto: StayDank
Reputation Power: 1369
I always just ask my parents what they want, it's usually just a bottle off whiskey
#4. Posted:
Nathan
  • Winter 2019
Reputation Power: 16246
Motto: Chat is... well you know...
Reputation Power: 16246
Grandkids.