Xbox Series X & SExclusive games for Series X and S?
Posted:

Xbox Series X & SExclusive games for Series X and S?Posted:

corexbox
Reputation Power: 0
Reputation Power: 0
What do you think of Xbox having games that are exclusively on xbox series X and S ? Would fans be angry or is a good direction for them to move in? If it turns into a situation where a gamer has to spend money to buy the upgraded system just to play a game that could have just been for Xbox one, that would be interesting.

Xbox has always been about backwards compatibility and freedom so I dunno what to think.. Gamers should always have a choice and I feel like the industry is moving in the right direction with crossplay etc but who knows what will happen. Currently there are no titles that are exclusive to Series X and S.
#2. Posted:
Anhur
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 129
Reputation Power: 129
At this time? No. Later down the road (possibly 2 years?) yes.

I don't have a series x because i don't see any point to upgrading at the moment. But if they start optimizing games to run smoother on the newer generations ill make that hop. But its still very early. Games like Apex/Warzone could due with some upgrades. It would be amazing to reach 100FPS+ in those games but it doesn't look like that's their focus at the moment.

Unless they've been working on these games strictly for next generation, i don't see why not. Just don't expect online games to do well if they do. Single player games trying to push the 120FPS limit would be just fine and i would have no issue with it.
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 15
Reputation Power: 15
Crossplay sucks on Xbox but not as much as the servers for backwards compatibility suck! you can't find matches on most backwards compatible titles.