NBA 2KHave a few questions for 2K
Posted:

NBA 2KHave a few questions for 2KPosted:

iShane
  • TTG Fanatic
Reputation Power: 426
few questions for 2k21

1. Should i max out my career player with VC ?
2. Is there any way to earn badges if i do this?
3. What badges should i focus on for my player ? ( Small forward )

Really enjoying 2K so help me out
#2. Posted:
Anhur
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 129
Which 2k are you playing? (Next gen or old gen)
#3. Posted:
GuidedAkhil
Reputation Power: 0
Reputation Power: 0
In case of New Gen NBA 2K21

Upgrading a character's attributes to max will probably cost upwards of 100,000 VC which can be pretty difficult to earn from just playing the game. Likely, the easiest way to get VC is just to buy it. On the other hand, MyPOINTS can't be purchased from the store and must be earned from playing games. Therefore, if players are already grinding for MyPOINTS, they might as well grind for VC in-game as well. Here are a couple of methods to earning VC and MyPOINTS easier in NBA 2K21. The most popular method among expert players is to increase both the difficulty and the amount of time in each quarter for MyCAREER games. The idea behind this is that performing well in games will lead to VC rewards, but performing well on a higher difficulty for longer periods will earn extra based on a difficulty bonus. Longer playtime will also allow more of a chance to improve in-game team rating, which will also lead to bonus rewards. To change these settings, simply access the settings menu within the options tab in MyCAREER and the option to change the difficulty and quarter length should be at the top. Performing well in NBA 2K21 isn't necessarily about playing as flashy as possible. Just by being a good team player, VC can be racked up in MyCAREER games. Players can also earn some VC and MyPOINTS by playing the prelude in MyCAREER. Playing the High School games will earn players around 400 VC per game for playing well, whereas skipping to the NBA causes players to miss out on the extra VC and MyPOINTS from the prelude. During MyCAREER, players will also get to choose between two potential agents, Archie Baldwin and Harper Dell. By choosing Harper Dell, players will gain access to the most rewarding sponsors quickly, which can be good for those looking to max out their character immediately. With Archie Baldwin, players will earn more VC overall, but not as quickly.

Some other ways to earn VC include both doing the daily spin and participating in 2KTV. The daily spin is available in Jeff's 2K Arcade, which is located directly across from the tattoo parlor in The Neighborhood. Playing the daily spin glasses comes at no cost to the player and can result in winning VC or other rewards. However, players are not guaranteed VC just for spinning. If players aren't interested in playing MyCAREER games to earn VC, they can also earn VC by participating in 2KTV, which grants players VC for answering trivia and making correct predictions. Alternatively, there are also a couple of glitches out there to help players progress. For example, one will help players earn both MyPOINTS and badges quickly which can greatly streamline the process. It is important to note that these glitches may not stick around as the game is still relatively new and patches can be released at any time. Therefore, relying on these glitches may not be the best option in terms of longevity. Overall, the easiest way is to of course purchase the VC required to upgrade attributes, but for players looking to work their way up without spending money, there are still other options.
#4. Posted:
Dosis
  • TTG Master
Reputation Power: 64
Motto: Countin Chicken
Reputation Power: 64
that would be alot of money to max like that ! lol
#5. Posted:
iShane
  • E3 2017
nah to max my stats out with VC is only about 50 euro haha
#6. Posted:
Anhur
  • Christmas!
Honestly, id just make a big man like a glasslock (green/red) or a pure inside 6'10 PF (pure red) with 85 driving dunk and 30 defense badges. Both of those builds are easy to grind and you get tons of A+ teammate grades from blocks/rebounds and fast break dunks. The glasslock is more of a online build because it can space the floor and grab boards while the pure inside is strictly layups and dunks with little to no shooting ability.

I wouldn't spend too much time on this game since 2k22 is right around the corner in September/October and after that, expect 0 updates after that.