Hello TTG community,
my name is Julian and today I want to show you a project, that we are working on for the past couple of months.
We are at the very beginning of our journey, but we are progressing well. Our team is getting bigger every month.
So about the project:
Scars of Honor is a 3D Stylized, Fantasy MMORPG and at launch will be completely Free-to-play, without any pay-to-win factors. There will be a shop, but it will be strictly cosmetic (without any convenient items, like exp boosts, storage expansions, weapons and armor, currency, etc.).
After choosing one of the 8 races (Human, High Elf, Dwarf, Bearan, Orc, Undead, Infernal Demon, Minotaur) and a class corresponding to the chosen race (Warrior, Paladin, Mage, Priest, Ranger, Druid, Witch, Pirate, Assassin, Necromancer), the players will be taken to the world of Aragon where two factions "The Sacred order" and "The Domination" are in a constant battle with each other. The players would be able to do whatever and go wherever they please because of the open-world model. The main goal of the players will be making their way to level 50 doing quest-like content, Dungeons, and Raids along the way.
- We want to get back to the roots of the MMORPG genre, so the game will be highly sociable, almost everything will require more than 1 person the complete.
- We will pay special attention to guilds in general, they will have many features like battles, housing, questing, showing off, etc.
- World PvP will be available, as well as battlegrounds, arenas, bounty hunts of other players, and more.
- PvE will feature scalable (every 10 levels of the character's level) Raids and Dungeons, questing, players will be able to give other players "jobs" and reward them, player housing with a personal address, where everyone will know what profession you have and would be able to contact you if they need something made, and more things to come.
- Bosses in the game will change their mechanics and add new skills as the players progress and will change their elements (earth, fire, water, etc.) at a random in every battle.
We've always said and will continue to say, that we are making a game "From the community, for the community". All of us are gamers and had been playing games our whole lives. Our main goal is to make a big and nice community, and with their help, ideas, suggestions, to make a game that people actually have fun while playing it. Our no pay-to-win policy won't change, history remembers not one or two games, ruined by pay-to-win mechanics.
We got invested in at the end of 2020, so that helped a lot in speeding up our development, getting an actual office, and gathering a team of proffessianls to work on the project.
Here are some of our ready character models:
The customization styles shown are, for example, there will be more options added and the players will be able to customize their characters as they please.
The Dwarf Male
The Humans - Male & Female
The Orc Male
Silargilion - The Great Night Dragon
We present to you Silargilion - The Great Night Dragon, your main and biggest goal. You will encounter Silargilion at level 50, after successfully getting through several smaller bosses. His mechanics will be changing, as well as his magical element (Fire, Earth, Ice, Wind) every time you encounter him, but don't worry we will leave a little hint on what element he'll use in the current fight.
Silargilion - The Great Night Dragon stole the Stone of Thallan. The Great Night has come, and ice was slowly conquering Aragon. Blessed were the days when Silargilion allowed sunbeams to touch Aragon. The Great Dragon demanded gold, riches, and King's treasures in order to let the light shine. A party of brave heroes was gathered to end the rule of The Great Night Dragon. The Finest members of The Sacred Order marched on a journey to seek the ending of the dragon. They faced unexpected challenges, uncovered hidden mysteries, but most surprisingly of all received aid from where they never hoped.
GIFs from the Pre-Alpha map:
We are currently working on making a Pre-Alpha build of the game. Our goal is to have it until the end of the year (2021) and test it with real players.
Our website: www.scarsofhonor.com
Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/8QqTndQbuG
Thank you for giving your time to read about our project, you can always make a Free account in order to stay up-to-date with our development. At the start of every month, we send out aNewsletter with a recap of what happened during the past month.