PlayStation 4PlayStation overheating & sounds like an airplane
Posted:

PlayStation 4PlayStation overheating & sounds like an airplanePosted:

Musket
  • Zombie Referee
Reputation Power: 370
Reputation Power: 370
So I've cleaned it before,, gotten it professionally clean before and it's been awhile since it says "PS4 is too hot" so I was going to take it to get cleaned tomorrow. I thought about investing into a cooling stand, would that help it stay quieter and keep it cool? I've heard mixed reviews about fans some saying they work & some saying that they don't.
#2. Posted:
Dong
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 762
Motto: Check out my Cold War Services in the Call of Duty section | hmu for Dark Aether!
Motto: Check out my Cold War Services in the Call of Duty section | hmu for Dark Aether!
Reputation Power: 762
I would just keep a can of compressed air at your house and spray your playstation out once a month. You'd be surprised how much dust you probably have in there. I've had the same problems with mine, sprayed it out with air, and it ran noticeably better.
#3. Posted:
Dosis
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 38
Motto: Countin Chicken
Reputation Power: 38
ya clean it again and keep air can around also maybe played to long ? bad power supplys can also cause it
#4. Posted:
Woobie
  • Retired Staff
Reputation Power: 685
Reputation Power: 685
I have a PS4 Pro that also sounds like a plane. i keep PC spray and hit it every two weeks, fully open it up and spray the inside. The fans run loud on this model. You could trying turning boost mode off in the setting and it lowers performance which could help.