Xbox OneSo what is the deal with xbox one modding?
Posted:

Xbox OneSo what is the deal with xbox one modding?Posted:

Yizzy
  • TTG Senior
Reputation Power: 70
Reputation Power: 70
Its been quite a few years since ive been around anything modding. I was very active here in 2009-2010 back when Jtags were the rage, and MW2 lobby scams for 1600 ms point codes.

Just sitting around digging around the internet, figured id see what the state of all this is 11 years later. I still have my old jasper Jtag At my moms house i need to pick up and fire up!

I havent dabbled since then. So what is modding like with these new gens? It really looks like it isnt possible? I see people running lobbies for Cod still, but how? Can you even mod a game save these days? What about physical console mods? I ran a service in middle school cutting display windows and painting consoles!
#2. Posted:
TTG
  • Download Elite
Reputation Power: 9485
Motto: 2009-2021, The Tech Game, Ltd.
Reputation Power: 9485
Yizzy wrote Its been quite a few years since ive been around anything modding. I was very active here in 2009-2010 back when Jtags were the rage, and MW2 lobby scams for 1600 ms point codes.

Just sitting around digging around the internet, figured id see what the state of all this is 11 years later. I still have my old jasper Jtag At my moms house i need to pick up and fire up!

I havent dabbled since then. So what is modding like with these new gens? It really looks like it isnt possible? I see people running lobbies for Cod still, but how? Can you even mod a game save these days? What about physical console mods? I ran a service in middle school cutting display windows and painting consoles!

Cold War lobbies are done on PC, then since we have crossplay anyone can join the game session. We had a program called "Vantage" that let people mod their game save on Xbox One, but that program is long gone. You can mod game saves on PS4 with "Save Wizard", there is always small modifications you can do on consoles. One example is you can put a SSD in a PS4 to make games load faster.
#3. Posted:
dTp
  • TTG Addict
Reputation Power: 190
Reputation Power: 190
Cold war lobbies are still a thing, and there is still a pretty big modding community on xbox 360....
#4. Posted:
CookieModsForXbox
Reputation Power: 2
Reputation Power: 2
lol trust me bro i remember them days man it was so sick enit haha from WaW lobbies to MW2 they was the best. I was actually thinking the other day to cop a xbox360 jtagged.
u rememeber DALLMYD? he got me into all that shit
#5. Posted:
MissCincinnati
  • Ladder Climber
Reputation Power: 42
Motto: Kiki do you love me?
Reputation Power: 42
This is just my take on the Xbox one Scene! It was basically DOA because of the lack of interest in the scene, I think this stems from three things. First, just take a look at the Xbox 360 Scene, anyone, from the OG days knows the intention of the exploit wasn't to have MW2 modded lobbies and skids running around acting like they own things because they got a jtag for their 13th birthday. Second Microsoft had a lot of money back then but not compared to now, if an exploit was made or released to the public(highly doubtful though if one does exist due to my first point), Microsoft lawyers would be up your a++ in a matter of seconds. Third Microsoft stepped up their game when it comes to security, there is no doubt about that, your average joe isn't going to make an exploit these days. it would take a very smart team and well-funded todo so. Like Team Executer but if I recall Microsoft got the first wind of that and already tried striking them down forcing them to stop.