GeneralHow much from your wages are you left with?Posted:

TOXIC
  • TTG Veteran
Reputation Power: 26144
Motto: TTGS #1 SHIT POSTER!
This is a question for all you dads out there.

How much money are you left with for your self after you pay all your outgoings such as rent, gas, electric, food, petrol, tax etc. I have 1 daughter who is 5, and a son on the way literally this week lol. So after I get paid and all outgoings are paid, I'm left with £700 for myself, however I give half to my missus as she can't work at the moment. So I'm basically left with £350 for myself. Is this good or bad? How much are you guys left with?

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to TOXIC For This Useful Post:

MrParker (01-13-2021)
#2. Posted:
DTx
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 3228
Motto: REP Hungry
mate i don't think that's too bad! considering you're providing for 2 people coming up to 3 people you really ain't doing bad at all!
#3. Posted:
clarkii
  • Challenger
Reputation Power: 406
Motto: just a gamer B)
im in my early 20s and still live at home and im left with about 900 a month, i waste a lot of money on dumb shit though
#4. Posted:
MrParker
  • TTG Addict
Reputation Power: 8531
Motto: +Rep & Thank My Posts ! Thanks Love.
I am left with -$400 every check
#5. Posted:
Large
  • Winter 2016
Reputation Power: 3369
I have a 6 year old 4 year old and a 3 month old. My wife is Stay at home and i have probably no more than $100 at the end of the pay period.
#6. Posted:
islandfarms
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 1005
TOXIC wroteThis is a question for all you dads out there.

How much money are you left with for your self after you pay all your outgoings such as rent, gas, electric, food, petrol, tax etc. I have 1 daughter who is 5, and a son on the way literally this week lol. So after I get paid and all outgoings are paid, I'm left with £700 for myself, however I give half to my missus as she can't work at the moment. So I'm basically left with £350 for myself. Is this good or bad? How much are you guys left with?

I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. After everything I'm left with about $1000. Wife takes about half of that though since she's a stay home mom.
#7. Posted:
Dong
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 173
Motto: Gamer | Cleveland Browns Fan | hmu on Playstation if you wanna play CoD or really anything | PSN: Alsquatch_cK
That's really not bad at all man. My girlfriend and I have a 2 year old and a 3 year old and sometimes we're left with very little but if all the bills are paid and nobody goes hungry then that's all that matters.