GeneralTony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2? What's next??Posted:

shivduniya
Reputation Power: 0
Everybody knows at this point that Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 were remastered and are accessible for pre-request. Okay. It's an exemplary game and will relax ome tv omeglechat avenue be debilitated. In any case, what's next. Do you folks think Skate 4 will at last occur?? It's been too long fr. Tell me your considerations or any data anybody has
#2. Posted:
Chosen-1
  • Blind Gifter
Reputation Power: 11132
Motto: yeet
Last I heard Skate 4 was rumored to drop with the PS5. Now they are saying 2022 is more likely.
#3. Posted:
EK6
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 16
Motto: YOLO
shivduniya wroteEverybody knows at this point that Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 were remastered and are accessible for pre-request. Okay. It's an exemplary game and will relax ome tv omeglechat avenue be debilitated. In any case, what's next. Do you folks think Skate 4 will at last occur?? It's been too long fr. Tell me your considerations or any data anybody has

I hope they remaster underground 1-2 :'/ that's my childhood and hands down the best ones.
#4. Posted:
Steeen
  • Blind Gifter
Reputation Power: 1751
I'd love to see a Tony Hawk American Wasteland remake. Absolutely loved that game and I'd say its my favorite from the series. Doubt it'll happen but it'd be cool.

Also pretty sure Skate 4 was rumored but I'm not sure if it'll ever be a thing. Not gettin my hopes up for it.