BadTrip
Reputation Power: 4
my code doesn't work anymore please help
#682. Posted:
Mrggav
Reputation Power: 0
Anyone got a fix for the menu disappearing in the war zone hack. I inject the cheat but like 30 secs into Lobby the menu disappears.
Thanks
#683. Posted:
DemonicDeviant
As of 2.19.2021 not working for warzone.
#684. Posted:
BadTrip
they don't help out there members at all...
#685. Posted:
xXxStevenxXx
  • Challenger
Reputation Power: 6
Reputation Power: 6
Huge lack of support but they are aware and working in it according to there telegram
#686. Posted:
LouieIsItalian
Reputation Power: 7
DO NOT BUY! THEY will NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT after you buy! Just bought lifetime after my 90 day key ran out and suddenly it stops working. Why? They don't respond to tickets. I've seen others complain that their menu stops working after they HWID reset. How do they knowingly provide HWID reset if this is what happens?
#687. Posted:
LouieIsItalian
Mrggav wrote Anyone got a fix for the menu disappearing in the war zone hack. I inject the cheat but like 30 secs into Lobby the menu disappears.
Thanks

My menu doesn't appear at all
#688. Posted:
LouieIsItalian
xXxStevenxXx wrote Huge lack of support but they are aware and working in it according to there telegram

Still not working after their "update". What a joke, $200+ WASTED!
#689. Posted:
Redwood88
Reputation Power: 1
Reputation Power: 1
LouieIsItalian wrote
xXxStevenxXx wrote Huge lack of support but they are aware and working in it according to there telegram

Works fine for me, sounds like a you problem. A large majority of people complaining about this tool don't seem to have much common sense as to running the program. They expect the devs to spoonfeed them everything from installing to using the program. But again, most of buying are not exactly the brightest if we need to buy a hack to do well on a video game lol

Edit: for those complaining & crying they cannot see the menu, maybe you have it hidden? The INS button on your keyboard is what turns the menu on/off. I've found out that was the issue for a few users. Most of the time if something doesnt work, just toy with it by yourself & you will figure it out
#690. Posted:
LouieIsItalian
Redwood88 wrote
LouieIsItalian wrote

Works fine for me, sounds like a you problem. A large majority of people complaining about this tool don't seem to have much common sense as to running the program. They expect the devs to spoonfeed them everything from installing to using the program. But again, most of buying are not exactly the brightest if we need to buy a hack to do well on a video game lol

Edit: for those complaining & crying they cannot see the menu, maybe you have it hidden? The INS button on your keyboard is what turns the menu on/off. I've found out that was the issue for a few users. Most of the time if something doesnt work, just toy with it by yourself & you will figure it out

Seems like the dev has a burner TTG account lol. If you used your self-touted genius brain, you would've saw I said I've been buying and using cheats from Void for a long time. I only started encountering issues after using their HWID spoofer.