GeneralCheaper Games? Hm...Posted:

Winja
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 13
Motto: CW Zombies Lobbies $6 - Hit me up!
Hey folks!

So I know with some specific regions you get cheaper in-game purchases does the same apply with games? I've been curious for a while but never pursued it far enough, if so which region is typically the best? Looking at buying the new CoD but don't want to pay the full price if I can avoid it
#2. Posted:
Bankshot
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 2637
Winja wroteHey folks!

So I know with some specific regions you get cheaper in-game purchases does the same apply with games? I've been curious for a while but never pursued it far enough, if so which region is typically the best? Looking at buying the new CoD but don't want to pay the full price if I can avoid it

Platform?
#3. Posted:
Winja
  • Gold Member
Bankshot wrote
Winja wroteHey folks!

Platform?

PC
#4. Posted:
Bankshot
  • Summer 2019
Winja wrote
Bankshot wrote
Winja wroteHey folks!

Platform?

PC

Lovely, Russia is the best region for this. Worked well with Modern Warfare 2019. Total is around £28.06 for Cold War
#5. Posted:
Winja
  • Gold Member
Does this require a VPN? As I've got an account registered in Russia and it shows up as 59.99 euro which is roughly 54 GBP
#6. Posted:
Bankshot
  • TTG Addict
Winja wroteDoes this require a VPN? As I've got an account registered in Russia and it shows up as 59.99 euro which is roughly 54 GBP

VPN is needed
#7. Posted:
killallrats
Reputation Power: 0
Bankshot wrote
Winja wroteHey folks!

Platform?

How about Xbox?
#8. Posted:
David999
Hi man!

I don't know what game could I recommend you, I play a lot of them and it depends on your preferences. So, what I'm gonna show you is something that possibly could change your gamer life, like did it with mine. I'm going to show you multiple options to improve in your games with no paying and risky-free. This website is very useful for gamers of all type and I will introduce the link of the page if you want to check it: https://www.trukocash.com/https://www.trukocash.com/. I hope you enjoy it like i did it.

Greetings
#9. Posted:
Quailment22
David999 wroteHi man!

I don't know what game could I recommend you, I play a lot of them and it depends on your preferences. So, what I'm gonna show you is something that possibly could change your gamer life, like did it with mine. I'm going to show you multiple options to improve in your games with no paying and risky-free. This website is very useful for gamers of all type and I will introduce the link of the page if you want to check it. I hope you enjoy it like i did it. mcdvoice

Greetings

I know with some specific regions you get cheaper in-game purchases does the same apply with games? I've been curious for a while but never pursued it far enough, if so which region is typically the best? Looking at buying the new CoD but don't want to pay the full price if I can avoid it
#10. Posted:
VortexSwift
  • Ladder Climber
Reputation Power: 29
Quailment22 wrote
David999 wroteHi man!

I don't know what game could I recommend you, I play a lot of them and it depends on your preferences. So, what I'm gonna show you is something that possibly could change your gamer life, like did it with mine. I'm going to show you multiple options to improve in your games with no paying and risky-free. This website is very useful for gamers of all type and I will introduce the link of the page if you want to check it. I hope you enjoy it like i did it. mcdvoice

Greetings

I know with some specific regions you get cheaper in-game purchases does the same apply with games? I've been curious for a while but never pursued it far enough, if so which region is typically the best? Looking at buying the new CoD but don't want to pay the full price if I can avoid it

Personally From the UK I use Russia! Before i turned communist the price was £80 now I am communist the price is £40. Russia number 1.