I'm Rakesh. I'm new in this group and looking for a custom PC Build mostly for YouTube and Video Editing works.
I've made a list of computer components. I'll assemble them from the local computer shop but can you guys recommend me if this build is okay for me?
PC Builder Part List: https://pcbuilder.net/rigs/5FN1RK/
1. Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 6 Cores & 12 Threads Unlocked Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler ($140.09 @ Amazon US)
2. Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B450-F ATX Gaming Motherboard for AMD Ryzen Processor with DDR4, HDMI, M.2, and USB 3.1 Slots ($118.49 @ Amazon US)
3. Case: Phanteks Eclipse (PH-EC300PTG_BK) Steel ATX Mid Tower Tempered Glass Case ($59.99 @ Amazon US)
4. Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO Ultra Gaming, 6GB GDDR6, Dual Fans ($359.81 @ Amazon US)
5. RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO, 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200MHz CL16 RGB LED Desktop Memory ($85.99 @ Amazon US)
6. Storage: Western Digital WD Blue SN550, 1TB PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive ($104.99 @ Amazon US)
7. Power Supply: CORSAIR TXM Series (TX650M), 80+ Gold Certified 650W Semi-Modular Power Supply ($114.47 @ Amazon US)
Generated by PC Builder (https://pcbuilder.net/) on 24th of October, 2020
Please help me and suggest me a better build.
Thank you so much in advance.