If your from the UK your learn that its better to read the medical papers, to look into the history of viruses and there structure and development and how the body handles them. Any advice from the government in the UK has been mostly retracted with a statement back in July of which they admit they have no idea what to actually do.
Sadly in this day and age everyone near enough is subjected to the news, the BBC is heavily in the pockets of the government, brainwashing the weak minded with lies, in turn then turning upon those they deem of no use to the country. We recently voted to allow those struggling in these tough times access to food...
Everyone needs to go out and find the facts for themselves, talk, share knowledge, what has been found. Together we can beat the invisible enemy, however listening to the news will drag us all down.
Quick run down of the UK though
1. Late reaction to the Virus - mass infection intended for the mass buildup of antibodies...
2. 12bn wasted! on a application called track and trace that doesn't work
3. Death stats forged to increase the statistics for public fear
4. NHS staff screwed over, students as well denied PPE and of course the hours helping not going towards education
5. UK Government admit they have no idea what to actually do
6. UK government put in place schemes to get everyone out together in public areas
7. UK government blame everyone for going out into the public
8. UK government deny those in need help and access to food, whilst giving themselves a huge pay rise
This is just a couple points. I have to admit in my opinion is well naive i guess, on the basis of a Virus,when looking at the flu, the common cold and a few others I fail to remember at this given moment in time: I feel we should allow everyone to just get on with things, the chances of a cure is very slim and the whole pandemic has been a huge profit for companies thriving off fear. Governments looking to make billions back in interest as well with companies going under and millions loosing there jobs.
Protect those at high risk, allow those fit and health enough to carry on with life, allow companies to trade and have the governments support those in need oppose to the public having to do their job.
the aftermath is going to be even worse for everyone and I feel not everyone has given that any thought.
I have always said we needed a new pandemic but this has just been a joke in addition to the lack of care towards mental health, having lost a dear friend.
In summary Illness is natural, a virus is only just as natural and fighting against nature... its a loosing battle regardless of the positives if any arise.