GeneralWhat mic can I get for streaming under $35?Posted:

CWL
  • Challenger
Reputation Power: 22
I want to get a good mic for streaming but I'm afraid that I'll not get anything worth the money. Is there any recommendations you might have?
#2. Posted:
Kezstah
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 86
#3. Posted:
Gyp
  • Summer 2018
Reputation Power: 75
I recommend the Samson Q2U. Wonderful mic. It is $60 but so worth the price. It is a USB and XLR Dynamic Microphone. So you can use it as a USB mic until you get to the point where you want to expand to the XLR side and get a mixer. I have been using it for around 5 months now, and i do streaming as well as YouTube and i have no regrets. For sure worth every penny.
#4. Posted:
Mario350
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 167
go xlr get a audio mixer and boom youll be golden, granted 35$ for a xlr mic+mixer will not work well
#5. Posted:
tO0t
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 162
I'd save more money up and get something a bit nicer the first time so you don't have to buy two because $35 isn't quite enough to get anything you're going to be super happy with.
#6. Posted:
mariopepper
Reputation Power: 0
HyperX QuadCast.. it's a little bit more expensive but really worth it. Shure 54 seems pretty good either. You can check its manual at website to know more about advantages and weaknesses. But these two options are best in my opinion.