Car ForumNew car ideas (UK)Posted:

AD4M
  • TTG Addict
Reputation Power: 142
Hi guys,

Almost time for a car change.

My budget is £350pcm and looking for a new motor. I currently drive a Ford Fiesta 2017> and it's just a little slow and the technology inside isn't the best.

I have been looking at the new A3 Saloon as the technology and economy really interests me. I would like something with a bit of power but nothing too crazy.

I have looked at, all of which interest me:
C-class
A4
new 3 series.

The new A4 looks amazing and would be a dream but to get the right spec it would be outside of my budget.

Any suggestions?
#2. Posted:
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 227
Is a new car really worth it to be in more debt? You have a 2017 model which by all accounts is very new. Obviously you know your finances better than me but I always find it odd when people say their car which is less than 10 years old, is a old and outdated.

However, A4 deffs the nicest like you said IMO.
Depending on which C class you get its also going to be slow. + they are decently heavy cars.
No comment on the beamer. Also seemed like wank cars to me outside of M line.
#3. Posted:
Opus
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 1222
Motto: The Simplest Things Can Cause The Biggest Problems, TetheredLive Lifetime User, 1000 REP 27/07/2020
322 wroteIs a new car really worth it to be in more debt? You have a 2017 model which by all accounts is very new. Obviously you know your finances better than me but I always find it odd when people say their car which is less than 10 years old, is a old and outdated.

However, A4 deffs the nicest like you said IMO.
Depending on which C class you get its also going to be slow. + they are decently heavy cars.
No comment on the beamer. Also seemed like wank cars to me outside of M line.

If 2017 is old and outdated, then my 2 cars must be relics

17 and 14
#4. Posted:
Kanna
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 1803
Motto: r00t looks like Beavis. Fact
Mercedes CLA Class are very nice inside and out, also have around 180 bhp which isn't alot but probably enough for what you're looking for. With a good enough deposit, which should be easy as I assume you will be selling the Fiesta, you will most likely pay around £300-£330pm.

Merc, Audi or BMW would be my choices with your requirements and budget. Best interiors a car can get personally.