MWMW 2019 Ban waves incomingPosted:

FawhsMods
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 1538
Motto: Easy And Reliable COD & GTA V Modded Lobbies. Just Message Me For Help!
Thought i would post this here for everyone who hasn't seen it yet and so people do not get banned without knowing it is coming.

This picture is took off the official InfinityWard twitter account. You can check for yourself.

https://gyazo.com/6ab7e342eda62d62ae327a0eb8447fb0.png

Last edited by FawhsMods ; edited 1 time in total

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FawhsMods For This Useful Post:

F-15E (07-25-2020), Happy_Lobbies (07-25-2020)
#2. Posted:
tO0t
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 154
Motto: GT | TO0T Help me get to 200 rep power!
Hopefully they don't ban for Damascus dupe, it's been months since I got the service.
#3. Posted:
CAMOFLAZH
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 1368
Motto: ADD ME ON PS4 - CAMOFLAZH
tO0t wroteHopefully they don't ban for Damascus dupe, it's been months since I got the service.

Same. But I doubt it!

Scare tactic I think, but defo PC players are fxcked.
#4. Posted:
Jacob
  • TTG Addict
Reputation Power: 3929
Hopefully they ban literally everyone who looks even the slightest bit suspicious lmao. This whole boosting service war onsite is annoying lol
#5. Posted:
FawhsMods
  • Blind Luck
Jacob wroteHopefully they ban literally everyone who looks even the slightest bit suspicious lmao. This whole boosting service war onsite is annoying lol

I know it's funny to see them all in the forum though
#6. Posted:
islandfarms
  • Ladder Climber
Reputation Power: 405
Doubt it'll be for boosting lol. Mainly because activision so bad at banning. Your dupe would be a higher chance than bot lobbies, Since you can make bot lobbies look legit. But the slightest Suspicious that's so dumb, because some players are actually just that good. Activision has weird tactics, Since they don't even ban ps4 players. There's been a 14k streak for like 6months no ban. Nearly r1 too lool. P.S they don't even say anything about the boosting lobbies. The ban was also today, so if you aren't banned you'll survive until another wave most likely

Last edited by islandfarms ; edited 3 times in total
#7. Posted:
DTx
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 1060
Motto: Help me reach 1000 rep please
Well I'm f*cked then loool
#8. Posted:
Petite
  • Senpai
Reputation Power: 14732
Motto: I may love you..
Listen, I sold on cod this year I always do, to my knowledge I was the first person to sell any Damascus camo period as I had it legitimately unlocked in the first month.

The sales on this site are cancerous people were stealing users guns and selling them ahem, bashing people on posts ahem, trying to make me increase my prices cause I was "to low" for them to compete. I have PM's on all this too.

I don't hope that anyone gets banned but to see these services just stop being so cancerous and for people to be able to coexist without being ass hats would be huge for this forum.
#9. Posted:
islandfarms
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 405
Petite wroteListen, I sold on cod this year I always do, to my knowledge I was the first person to sell any Damascus camo period as I had it legitimately unlocked in the first month.

The sales on this site are cancerous people were stealing users guns and selling them ahem, bashing people on posts ahem, trying to make me increase my prices cause I was "to low" for them to compete. I have PM's on all this too.

I don't hope that anyone gets banned but to see these services just stop being so cancerous and for people to be able to coexist without being ass hats would be huge for this forum.

Honestly I think this is the least toxic it's ever been. I've talked to a lot of old hosters, It used to be horrible. No one would work together ever, TTG sales is always just toxic. I don't care other sale stuff. But to the point of where you're losing money. Time for someone to have be on has to come into play.
#10. Posted:
FawhsMods
  • Blind Luck
Bumping this for everyone to see before they go buying services.