GeneralHow fast do you wake up in the morning?Posted:

LB
  • Rigged Luck
Reputation Power: 2626
Motto: It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
For the last few years I've always woke up and jumped out of bed as soon as my alarm goes off to start getting ready for work. But lately I just want to snooze my alarm and lay there for a few more minutes. It seems like the motivation and energy is leaving my body, I guess it just comes with getting old lol. But most people I know will snooze their alarms for 15-20 minutes before getting up, If I did that I'd feel like I'm running late and I hate being in a rush in the mornings. What about you guys?
#2. Posted:
Brodingo
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 404
Motto: Pimp spelled backwards is pmiP
I literally wake up and go...I brush my teeth put on deo for my beo and I am out the door. Usually shower right before bed so I can literally just wake up and go. Makes me feel like I am getting the most amount of sleep possible lol

Some days I do snooze it for like 5 minutes but then I really shoot out of bed
#3. Posted:
TaigaAisaka
  • Summer 2018
Reputation Power: 508
Motto: Yoori, wannabe meme god, professional alcoholic, will fold your ankles at Smash Bros
I take my sweet time when it comes to getting out of bed, those extra 5+ minutes can be the biggest difference between me being the biggest asshole you'll ever meet that day. Shit, I've even had times where I bum around in bed for like 2 hours on my phone and then convince myself "might as well go back to sleep" and I end up doing that lol

Only time I rush out of bed is if say I have a flight or tattoo appointment because then I'll just catch up on sleeping during that time.

I don't have to worry about it too much like people who work or anything, but even in school if I was just not feeling it, I stayed in bed and/or slept through the alarm. I think missing a day of school vs someone getting their feelings hurt because I was in a shitty mood from not sleeping enough/feeling rushed to get up was the better choice for everyone.
#4. Posted:
Duos
  • Rising Star
Reputation Power: 43
I don't wake up on the morning
#5. Posted:
LB
  • Summer 2020
TaigaAisaka wroteI take my sweet time when it comes to getting out of bed, those extra 5+ minutes can be the biggest difference between me being the biggest asshole you'll ever meet that day. Shit, I've even had times where I bum around in bed for like 2 hours on my phone and then convince myself "might as well go back to sleep" and I end up doing that lol

Only time I rush out of bed is if say I have a flight or tattoo appointment because then I'll just catch up on sleeping during that time.

I don't have to worry about it too much like people who work or anything, but even in school if I was just not feeling it, I stayed in bed and/or slept through the alarm. I think missing a day of school vs someone getting their feelings hurt because I was in a shitty mood from not sleeping enough/feeling rushed to get up was the better choice for everyone.

Lmao I can totally understand this
#6. Posted:
LB
  • Fairy Master
Brodingo wroteI literally wake up and go...I brush my teeth put on deo for my beo and I am out the door. Usually shower right before bed so I can literally just wake up and go. Makes me feel like I am getting the most amount of sleep possible lol

Some days I do snooze it for like 5 minutes but then I really shoot out of bed

Even if I sleep 5 more minutes, I still feel tired so it doesn't matter lol.
#7. Posted:
Vatasy
  • Graphics King
Reputation Power: 6514
Motto: We love you Angel, forever in our hearts.
If I really want to ill get up instantly and do whatever.

Most of the time I just procrastinate the whole time, then before you know it it's already 1pm.
#8. Posted:
TTG
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 7632
Motto: Need any help? Have any questions? Be sure to send me a PM :)
If im not having to take a leak then my stomach will motivate me to get up and make something, once i wake up i can't go back to sleep.
#9. Posted:
islandfarms
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 307
Motto: Just some idiot. That mods all cods ;)
I don't smoke weed in the morning, but I'm cheeched looking until about 930am even though I get up at 530am so I guess horrible
#10. Posted:
Xbox
  • Rated Awesome
Reputation Power: 8073
Depends if it's something I really want to do or not. Say we're going fishing I'll probably be on top of my game but if it's just getting up for work or school probably a little slow with it.