Car ForumIs this possible? Special ordering a carPosted:

PostMalone
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 231
So to make a long story short, i sold my 2019 scatpack a couple months ago and i want to get back into one. However when i look at dealerships they have ones that are optioned out with options that make the car too expensive or dont have the options i want. My question is would i be alble to go to a dodge dealership and have them special order a car with the options i want?
#2. Posted:
Jose
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 2613
Motto: You here senpai?
Youll have to call them and ask see if its possible to make specific order!
#3. Posted:
CtrlAltDelete
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 260
Motto: I'm to drunk to taste this chicken - Colonel Sanders
Yes this is very possible. And they can design it to ur preference but plan on paying the "custom" price.
#4. Posted:
Mary
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 325
Motto: in the cut like peroxide
You definitely can. I'm pretty sure you can do it on the dodge website too.
#5. Posted:
vibing
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 148
Motto: Just Because you lost me as a friend doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm Bigger than that. I Still wanna see you eat, Just not at my Table
it will take a few weeks for them to get your order ready, and another few weeks for the car to get there if its being delivered from another state etc, I used to work in a ford dealership the answer is Yes but its a little mission tbh. you ae better off looking online, on offerup, Facebook marketplace or even craigslist. check out any car you purchase with a mechanic before you buy it to be on the safe side.
#6. Posted:
PostMalone
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 231
iRezzza wroteYes this is very possible. And they can design it to ur preference but plan on paying the "custom" price.

what do you mean custom price? like are they gonna charge me for having it special ordered or do you mean paying full msrp
#7. Posted:
Jose
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 2613
Motto: You here senpai?
PostMalone wrote
iRezzza wroteYes this is very possible. And they can design it to ur preference but plan on paying the "custom" price.

what do you mean custom price? like are they gonna charge me for having it special ordered or do you mean paying full msrp

Means you adding add ons to the car specific things you like n want some of those things are add on customs that cost extra so the price of the car will be a bit higher
#8. Posted:
Disc
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 1606
Motto: Old timer round these parts. Eminem stan
yes. its more often done than buying stock off the lot