NFLDo you think the NFL Season will happen?Posted:

Cent
Reputation Power: 19181
What do you guys think on the NFL season starting at it's usual time this year? I really don't know but I hope it will. Judging by how the Texans and Cowboys are health wise might just end the chance of it staying on schedule.

2020 sucks

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to Cent For This Useful Post:

JoeI (06-24-2020)
#2. Posted:
iahawks98
  • Resident Elite
Reputation Power: 9
I believe it will. NFL has the luxury of being able to create a bubble for the season if they want. Since they are employees they can make restrictions once camps open up so the players limit exposure. Only thing that could ruin it is the players not following the guidelines and leaving the bubble.

College Football on the other hand will be a lot more difficult to play this year.
#3. Posted:
Lost
Reputation Power: 15054
Motto: PM me if you have any issues.
It's hard to imagine them starting it without fans although I think it would be possible.
Can you imagine how weird it will be without any fans in attendance? Especially the ones that have good advantages like Packers, Seahawks, Chiefs, etc.
#4. Posted:
Nick
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 18464
Motto: Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights.
Who can really tell with everything going on, but let's just take a moment to thannk Dak Prescott for finally signing a 1 year deal with the Cowboys

ggs cowboys.
#5. Posted:
LB
  • Fairy Master
Reputation Power: 2760
Motto: It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
Regardless I believe the NFL will have their season, Just because it brings in alot of revenue for the citys and sponsors. I'm ready for Football, this year has sucked so far.
#6. Posted:
JoeI
  • Comment King
Reputation Power: 2620
Motto: We're Leeds United
They've started the English football without fans, so it's definitely possible to do.

I don't follow NFL as much as I should, I just watch the games Sunday's. Don't really read news on it, so what are there plans to return on time as of now?
#7. Posted:
Jose
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 2689
Motto: You here senpai?
If it happens cowboys aint going no where xD GB or Pats (;
#8. Posted:
James
  • Wizard
Reputation Power: 5222
Motto: ok
Lost wroteIt's hard to imagine them starting it without fans although I think it would be possible.
Can you imagine how weird it will be without any fans in attendance? Especially the ones that have good advantages like Packers, Seahawks, Chiefs, etc.

Football in Europe restarted with no fans in attendance and it's super weird to watch but it's still better than nothing you know