Moddingjtag rgh help!!!!Posted:

gulliblelobbies
Reputation Power: 2
I used my ugh and entered the plug ins correctly into dashlaunch and saved it to my hdd: drive but now I can't connect to xblive nor can I enter my games to go to xex menu 1.2 to enter dash launch to disable the plug ins could I get some help open to suggestions might try to get xex menu on my use to see if I can bypass this problem please help!!!!
#2. Posted:
samule
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 680
Motto: check out my console shop :0
gulliblelobbies wroteI used my ugh and entered the plug ins correctly into dashlaunch and saved it to my hdd: drive but now I can't connect to xblive nor can I enter my games to go to xex menu 1.2 to enter dash launch to disable the plug ins could I get some help open to suggestions might try to get xex menu on my use to see if I can bypass this problem please help!!!!

Your unable to bypass the plugins? Turn on the Xbox and then press the eject button a second after, if you haven't tried that.
#3. Posted:
LB
  • Challenger
Reputation Power: 2983
Motto: It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
Remove your USB, download a clean Launch.ini file and put it on the usb and plug it back onto your Xbox. Should be able to navigate freely and change anything you want. Once you done delete the clean launch.ini file.