IntroductionAfter a few years IM BACKPosted:

vibing
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 148
Motto: Just Because you lost me as a friend doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm Bigger than that. I Still wanna see you eat, Just not at my Table
Whats up ttg community, I'm back and I'm better! despite everything going on in the world right now I can gladly say I'm happy to be back on the tech game. Reading forums and helping others with whatever I can is all that makes me happy. I'm easy going don't be afraid to say whats up to me! we can all use a friend.

About me, I am into rap music. I don't have a favorite rapper but I like most of them including lil baby, gunna, lil durk, future, I also listen to Chicago rappers like polo g, fbg duck. you can say music is a thing for me.

when it comes to gaming I never was a fan of sports game, maybe madden 13 was fun to me but it was always about call of duty, trickshots and quick scopes. haha. time flys.
I can't wait for that ps5 to be out! I already got my sugar momma pre ordering it !!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vibing For This Useful Post:

Xbox (06-19-2020), CalicoReidso (06-19-2020)
#2. Posted:
CalicoReidso
  • Download Elite
Reputation Power: 9062
Motto: Either Subscribe, Donate, Or Get The **** Out
vibing wrote
Whats up ttg community, I'm back and I'm better! despite everything going on in the world right now I can gladly say I'm happy to be back on the tech game. Reading forums and helping others with whatever I can is all that makes me happy. I'm easy going don't be afraid to say whats up to me! we can all use a friend.

About me, I am into rap music. I don't have a favorite rapper but I like most of them including lil baby, gunna, lil durk, future, I also listen to Chicago rappers like polo g, fbg duck. you can say music is a thing for me.

when it comes to gaming I never was a fan of sports game, maybe madden 13 was fun to me but it was always about call of duty, trickshots and quick scopes. haha. time flys.
I can't wait for that ps5 to be out! I already got my sugar momma pre ordering it !!

Welcome back to TTG community

Don't forget to check us out on the sb...
Members_Shout.html
#3. Posted:
DTx
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 1058
Motto: Help me reach 1000 rep please
Welcome back bro!!
#4. Posted:
Xur
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 532
Motto: Xur, Agent of the Nine.
Welcome back
#5. Posted:
Doug
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 4455
Motto: Discord: TTG Doug#7272 | Road to 5k Rep :)
Welcome back man
#6. Posted:
Jose
  • Blind Gifter
Reputation Power: 2610
Motto: You here senpai?
Welcome back bro ! Hope u stick around
#7. Posted:
Jacob
  • Blind Gifter
Reputation Power: 2139
Motto: GFX is gay, anime on top
Welcome back big man. Stick around
#8. Posted:
Ryan
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 12195
welcome back buddy
#9. Posted:
Xbox
  • Grand Master
Reputation Power: 8080
Welcome back buddy
#10. Posted:
Olivia-
  • Challenger
Reputation Power: 800
Motto: Road to 1000 rep
vibing wrote

Welcome back.

If you have another account on ttg you can contact the staff with all the information you have on it and they should be able to help you get it back.

www.thetechgame.com/Forums/staff.html

I hope to see you around the forums.