Game with meNeed people to do raids on Destiny 2 and Nightfall (PS4)Posted:

Federation
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 1151
Motto: Don't be a follower be a leader. The Federation control everything! Add me on TTG, you're all my friends! Hit me up if you ever want to game with me on PS4 or XB1.
Hey guys! Well as the title says I need people to do raids and nightfall with I've never done a raid on Destiny 2 but I'm a overall good player and learner. I need friends that play this game. I'm currently a Titan light level: in the 900s still grinding to get to 1k HMU guys. Thanks for reading this have a wonderful day!

PSN: Prophet-Truth_

P.S. You may add me just message saying "TTG" so I know you guys came from the site.

Last edited by Federation ; edited 2 times in total
#2. Posted:
Federation
  • Gold Member
Motto: Don't be a follower be a leader. The Federation control everything! Add me on TTG, you're all my friends! Hit me up if you ever want to game with me on PS4 or XB1.
Bump
#3. Posted:
Federation
  • Summer 2019
Still looking for players HMU guys!
#4. Posted:
Xur
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 532
Motto: Xur, Agent of the Nine.
I'm just having a shower then I'll add you bud
#5. Posted:
Federation
  • Winter 2019
More players are welcome!