GeneralAstro A20 Headset opinionsPosted:

Lounge
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 491
My current headset is becoming very old and starting to cut out alot. Im looking to get a new one but was going to try wireless this time, I seen the astro A20 for around 120 GBP and was wondering if anyone has them and can give an opinion on them?
#2. Posted:
Eli
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 163
In my personal experience I wouldn't recommend it I'd save a little more and pick up these

steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-7

Haven't had an issue with them and they feel a lot more sturdy than the astros
#3. Posted:
CAMOFLAZH
  • Fairy Master
Reputation Power: 1364
Eli wroteIn my personal experience I wouldn't recommend it I'd save a little more and pick up these

Man I was looking into there, can you enlighten me on how good they are? Do you play PC or console?
#4. Posted:
Gary
  • Retired Staff
Reputation Power: 4100
Motto: It's me, Potion. Sophrosyne.
Not sure about Drop in the UK but you should look into the Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X. One of the best gaming headsets I've owned.
#5. Posted:
CAMOFLAZH
  • Winter 2019
Gary wroteNot sure about Drop in the UK but you should look into the Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X. One of the best gaming headsets I've owned.

PC or PS4?
#6. Posted:
Gary
  • Retired Staff
Reputation Power: 4100
Motto: It's me, Potion. Sophrosyne.
CAMOFLAZH wrote
Gary wroteNot sure about Drop in the UK but you should look into the Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X. One of the best gaming headsets I've owned.

PC or PS4?

Works on any platform as long as you use the 3.5mm aux port.
#7. Posted:
Jacob
  • TTG Addict
Reputation Power: 2450
Motto: I've worked for SoaR, PsyQo, OpTic, FaZe, and many more, check my YT for sum lil boy.. and have made album covers that have gotten over 10 million plays... sure kid
CAMOFLAZH wrote
Eli wroteIn my personal experience I wouldn't recommend it I'd save a little more and pick up these

Man I was looking into there, can you enlighten me on how good they are? Do you play PC or console?

I have arctis 7 wireless. The $150 ones. They are incredible on pc, decent on ps4 and I hate them on xbox
#8. Posted:
CAMOFLAZH
  • Summer 2020
Need a good headset for the PS4. Budget isn't an issue but please don't think I'm an asshxle.

Suggestions?
#9. Posted:
Lounge
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 491
CAMOFLAZH wroteNeed a good headset for the PS4. Budget isn't an issue but please don't think I'm an asshxle.

Suggestions?

I ended up just paying more and got the Wireless A50s. Only downside was my PS4 doesnt have an optical port so i had to buy an adapter but so far there nice.
#10. Posted:
Jacob
  • Blind Gifter
Reputation Power: 2450
Motto: I've worked for SoaR, PsyQo, OpTic, FaZe, and many more, check my YT for sum lil boy.. and have made album covers that have gotten over 10 million plays... sure kid
Lounge wrote
CAMOFLAZH wroteNeed a good headset for the PS4. Budget isn't an issue but please don't think I'm an asshxle.

Suggestions?

I ended up just paying more and got the Wireless A50s. Only downside was my PS4 doesnt have an optical port so i had to buy an adapter but so far there nice.

You shouldn't need to use an optical on your ps4? I used my A50s on ps4 by just plugging my amp in through USB. I did have to use optical when I used them on my xbox though.