SellingInfinity Customs | JTAG | RGH | Custom Cut-outs | UK & USAPosted:

JTAGxPrivate
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 47
Brief History

Welcome to Infinity Customs, we are old school modders & used to sell JTAG'd consoles back in 2009-2011, we also used to host MW2 lobbies on title update 6.
We have been out of the scene for a number of years, but have alot of old stock of consoles including JTAG'd consoles & JTAG'able consoles, new & used + a large amount of consoles which are not vunerable to the JTAG exploit, but can be RGH'd

The Reset Glitch Hack is relatively new to us as we were used to using 2x switching diodes to perform the JTAG hack - however, we have now perfected the wire routing & timing on both slims & phats to perform consistently quick boot times on Falcon, Jasper, Trinity & Corona motherboard revisions.

We use TX CR Rev C for phats & AceV5 or V3 for Slims.

Ultimately, an RGH & JTAG perform exactly the same thing = run unsigned code, the difference with a JTAG is that it does not have to undergo a reset procedure using a glitch chip to gain control of the cpu.

Falcon/Jasper (PHAT)

- White or black
- Console only - 55GBP
- PSU - 15GBP
- Controller - 15GBP
- HDMI cable - 5GBP
- HDD;
- 20GB - 5GBP
- 60GB - 10GBP
- 120GB - 15GBP
- Dual nand - 20GBP
- UK Shipping - 15GBP
- USA/Canada Shipping - 30GBP

Trinity (Slim)

- Console only - 70GBP
- PSU - 15GBP
- Controller - 15GBP
- HDMI cable - 5GBP
- Dual nand - 30GBP
- UK Shipping - 15GBP

Corona (4GB Nand)

- Console only - 80GBP
- PSU - 15GBP
- Controller - 15GBP
- HDMI cable - 5GBP
- 4gb to 16mb nand conversion for DN - 50GBP
- UK Shipping - 15GBP

Corona 16MB

- Console only - 75GBP
- PSU - 15GBP
- Controller - 15GBP
- HDMI cable - 5GBP
- Single or dual nand - 20GBP
- UK Shipping - 15GBP

https://i.postimg.cc/rw9J7NKv/JTAG.png

Xenon JTAG

- Console only - 150GBP
- PSU - 15GBP
- Controller - 15GBP
- AV Cable - 5GBP
- HDD;
- 20GB - 5GBP
- 60GB - 10GBP
- 120GB - 15GBP
- UK Shipping - 15GBP

Jasper JTAG

- Console only - 220GBP
- PSU - 15GBP
- Controller - 15GBP
- HDMI Cable - 5GBP
- HDD;
- 20GB - 5GBP
- 60GB - 10GBP
- 120GB - 15GBP
- UK Shipping - 15GBP

https://i.postimg.cc/jjXFQrHn/Jtagable.png

JTAG'able Consoles New

Xenon

Box only opened to verify Kernel
Message for more information & prices

Jasper

Box only opened to verify Kernel
Message for more information & prices

https://i.postimg.cc/jqXyxSs7/TOS.png

Warranty :

All of our consoles come with a 3 month warranty period, This is for hardware failure ONLY.

If for whatever reason you manage to get your Console/Keyvault banned or you manage to corrupt the system by writing an incorrect image to the nand, this is NOT covered within the warranty

Stealth Server :

We do NOT promote using stealth servers to connect to Xbox Live to use cheats against other players who are there to play the game properly. If you intend to use a Stealth Server respectfully then we can install a free to use server for you upon request.

(Message us for these details)

Sofware :

After purchase, contact us via TTG with your transaction ID & you will be sent a link to download a Zip file with your Console files & warranty information inside it.

All consoles are shipped with the latest Dashboard version (Kernel) - Currently 2.0.17559.0

XeXMenu 1.2, DashLaunch & Aurora come pre-installed on every console (Only if the HDD option is selected on PHAT Consoles)

https://i.postimg.cc/cJ9VGSvy/Shipping2.png

Delivery :

Most of our consoles are made to order, meaning that once you place your order, please allow up to 3 days for us to get your package put together, if the console is already in stock, it will be dispatched straight away.
Once the courier has been booked for collection, you will be provided with tracking information

UK Delivery - DPD 1-2 Day
USA Delivery - UPS 4-5 Day

Custom Cut Outs & LED's

We provide a CNC case cutout service with the option of added LED strips within the chassis (remote or fixed) & RF module colour mods, please contact us for more information on this, as the pricing can vary from design to design.

Some of our work

Contact

TTG - JTAGxPrivate

Last edited by JTAGxPrivate ; edited 3 times in total

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JTAGxPrivate For This Useful Post:

Zinity_Drops (09-27-2020), KillshotKyle (08-30-2020), Opus (08-03-2020), Rodent_Modz (07-11-2020), vibing (06-24-2020), --DonQMoDz-- (06-23-2020), XeSoftware_ (06-19-2020), CGM (05-30-2020), Goodfellas (05-29-2020)
#2. Posted:
Goodfellas
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 1923
Motto: "As far as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster"
Currently waiting on my console in the mail.

Got my console in the mail today!

Works great Vouch for this service.

GLWS.
#3. Posted:
PG_Tips
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 39
Pmed
#4. Posted:
JTAGxPrivate
  • Powerhouse
Reputation Power: 47
I have replied to you
#5. Posted:
joshjones15
Reputation Power: 0
Outstanding experience for buying my first RGH

Been a dream since a kid to own one so I finally went out and purchased one.

He was very helpful explaining the different types, benefits, etc. I was able to negotiate a package deal and I received my dream RGH within a week of purchasing.

After negotiating and paying, he kept frequent contact to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it - from the custom cutout case on the xbox, to what software was included, to installing the stealth service of my choice, to RGB lights, etc. He was completely open to my ideas, and fulfilled every request I had without any issue. He even would check in over video call to make sure what he was making is exactly what I wanted (ontop of a tutorial as well).

The shipping was insanely fast. From UK to my doorstep in the US in 2 days! He wrapped my RGH in so much bubble rap it took probably 5 minutes to undo (perfect!). The RGH was received in prime condition with everything I purchased and wanted included. His RGH is incredibly silent, runs a lot faster than I expected, and has been issue free. Any concerns I had or questions running it, he quickly responded to and helped solve (lots of noobie questions on my side).

I am more than happy and my expectations were met and beyond exceeded. I could not of had a better buying experience. I highly recommend him to anyone considering purchasing a JTAG/RGH.

On the side: I have a background in software engineering and computer science with a minor in digital games. I knew the in and outs of a lot of the technology side of things, and approached some questions/concerns as if I was clueless and did not have the background I have. He was extremely helpful, polite, and never gave attitude (he did not know my background). Everything from what I have tested and seen has outperformed the standards I placed on it.
#6. Posted:
XeSoftware_
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 1197
Motto: Host on Multiple CoDs || Fast, Cheap & Reliable services || Feel free to PM me about anything || Seller For Chaotic360 || Falcon & Jasper RGH
Just ordered from Private. Responded back really fast and gave me a great deal.

Highly recommend buying off him!!

Will update when I get the console.
#7. Posted:
XeSoftware_
  • Resident Elite
Motto: Host on Multiple CoDs || Fast, Cheap & Reliable services || Feel free to PM me about anything || Seller For Chaotic360 || Falcon & Jasper RGH
Update!

So initially I put in a order for a falcon and then ended up adding a CNC cut out and a custom paint after talking for a bit. Which he gave me a great deal on. After the paint and cut out was done, he ended up putting a Jasper BB in it bc he didnt want to put a Falcon motherboard in it, which I 100% agree with and dont blame him one bit. He also polished the DVD drive and painted the fan shroud. Not only did he upgrade it from a Falcon to a Jasper, he did extra work and didnt charge me for it.

I am amazed at how this console has turned out. Private has some amazing talent and I highly recommend buying from him. Great guy and updates you frequently on the progress.

Thanks Again!! Amazing work!

Heres a few pics he has updated me with!
#8. Posted:
Jacob
  • E3 2020
Reputation Power: 4033
XeSoftware_ wroteUpdate!

So initially I put in a order for a falcon and then ended up adding a CNC cut out and a custom paint after talking for a bit. Which he gave me a great deal on. After the paint and cut out was done, he ended up putting a Jasper BB in it bc he didnt want to put a Falcon motherboard in it, which I 100% agree with and dont blame him one bit. He also polished the DVD drive and painted the fan shroud. Not only did he upgrade it from a Falcon to a Jasper, he did extra work and didnt charge me for it.

I am amazed at how this console has turned out. Private has some amazing talent and I highly recommend buying from him. Great guy and updates you frequently on the progress.

this console looks absolutely insane! and mad respect to him looking out for you and giving you discounts, he wants to show that hes clearly a seller who cares and i see it plain as day. that consoles not even mine and im excited for you to get it lol.

Great work Private!!
#9. Posted:
XeSoftware_
  • Gold Member
J_ wrote
XeSoftware_ wroteUpdate!

this console looks absolutely insane! and mad respect to him looking out for you and giving you discounts, he wants to show that hes clearly a seller who cares and i see it plain as day. that consoles not even mine and im excited for you to get it lol.

Great work Private!!

Yea the console is honestly amazing and the paint work is just phenomenal. The cut out design and paint color was his idea. Glad I ordered from him. You wont regret buying from him.
#10. Posted:
Jacob
  • Blind Gifter
Reputation Power: 4033
XeSoftware_ wrote
J_ wrote
XeSoftware_ wroteUpdate!

Great work Private!!

Yea the console is honestly amazing and the paint work is just phenomenal. Glad I ordered from him. You wont regret buying from him.

i just recently bought one but if i ever want another one im coming HERE. after seeing those Blue LEDs inside of that beautifully painted case, how could anyone not? im jealous brobro