Xbox 360Just an idea let me knowPosted:

The_OG_Modder
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 281
Motto: Life is like a box of chocolates, so buy an rgh (;
I was considered in offering a service to those who are interested or need help rghing/jtagging let me know if any of you would be interested I've never seen anything like this on TTG so I'm hoping you guys would like to see that
#2. Posted:
Issa_Crawler
  • Ladder Climber
Reputation Power: 54
Me definitely!! Especially when I buy from you!!
#3. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 3694
The_OG_Modder wroteI was considered in offering a service to those who are interested or need help rghing/jtagging let me know if any of you would be interested I've never seen anything like this on TTG so I'm hoping you guys would like to see that

i offered the same thing along time ago 90% of the time people who couldn't solder ended up burning up the board or shorting out the motherboard
#4. Posted:
The_OG_Modder
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 281
Motto: Life is like a box of chocolates, so buy an rgh (;
Rodent_Modz wrote
The_OG_Modder wroteI was considered in offering a service to those who are interested or need help rghing/jtagging let me know if any of you would be interested I've never seen anything like this on TTG so I'm hoping you guys would like to see that

i offered the same thing along time ago 90% of the time people who couldn't solder ended up burning up the board or shorting out the motherboard

Ya that's the only problem I see but I believe there's a way to start people with some sort of test item to practice on