What do you think of us designing and selling web templates on our store?

That's a great idea!
83.33% (5 votes)
You should stick to clothing designs.
16.67% (1 vote)

Total Votes: 6

RequestsAxios Arts - Web Development & ClothingPosted:

Gabriel
  • Retired Staff
Reputation Power: 6970
Motto: U.S Army Veteran and Graphic Designer. www.axiosarts.com
https://i.imgur.com/e79voQZ.png

Shop Now: axiosarts.com/

Hello everyone, I'm restarting my Web Development & Clothing business; I wanted to take some time away and not delve into this until I was able to fully commit the time and effort needed to adequately sustain a website and apparel line. Unfortunately, due to financial reasons, I'll be unable to update the apparel very consistently, so for that reason, I'll have to space the releases out. I hope that you all understand and I hope that you'll still consider supporting my business, as you'll be helping me afford safety items and classes needed to certify me as a volunteer firefighter, a necessary step in my journey.

My business will, hopefully, at one point be in a stable enough position where I am able to donate necessities, including clothing (even from our own line), to homeless Veterans & First Responders.

I've already begun sorting through some recent requests and plan to update this thread soon with a much more appealing design, but I just wanted to take some time and explain where we're at and the direction I'm wanting to take things. You all have supported me immensely in the past, even when I was working with a lot less, so I thank you. I hope that you all like the new line of designs and I appreciate your continued support.

Web development requests will be evaluated on a case by case basis, requests are subject to prioritization and pricing respective to each request. If you would like a custom webpage or website built for your business, contact us here or via our website's contact page.

Want to see some of our previous work? Check out our most recently custom-built website for the Trusted Seller, Happy_Lobbies: happylobbies.com/

We've also built and designed pages for TheTechGame, to include our most recent Premium Page Concept. We also designed the TTG Veteran, Juggernaut and Grand Master badges that can be viewed on TheTechGame's Official Ranks page.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gabriel For This Useful Post:

Plucky (05-28-2020), 16 (05-27-2020), G6 (05-16-2020), RepBandit (05-16-2020), GRlZ (05-16-2020), HELLAWAVE (05-16-2020)
#2. Posted:
HELLAWAVE
  • Graphics King
Reputation Power: 5640
Motto: We love you Angel, forever in our hearts.
Awesome dude, don't hesitate to buy from him.

You wont be disappointed.

#3. Posted:
Nick
  • Ninja
Reputation Power: 17471
Motto: Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights.
Axios Arts has my vouch!

User let me try some clothing for free, and i absolutely love the designs and the fabric, oh the fabric. Almost orgasmic.

@Axios hurts me to see no bring me the horizon lyrics on these new designs
#4. Posted:
GRlZ
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 308
I love the designs and now that I read your a volunteer fire fighter, I'm definitely making a purchase. I am a 911 dispatcher and realize how hard it is to get volunteers these days. Decisions, decisions...
#5. Posted:
RepBandit
  • Rated Awesome
Reputation Power: 19471
It is good to see this fam, I am glad it is getting relaunched and I hope it succeeds.
Keep doing what you do best~

You have my vouch
#6. Posted:
Gabriel
  • Retired Staff
GRlZ wroteI love the designs and now that I read your a volunteer fire fighter, I'm definitely making a purchase. I am a 911 dispatcher and realize how hard it is to get volunteers these days. Decisions, decisions...

I really appreciate the support, you all play a key role in our ability to respond accordingly and safely, much respect for our dispatchers. I come from a long line of volunteers, my dad actually volunteered at the same department I'm at now. I also recently volunteered as an auxiliary police officer with one of our local departments while I work on obtaining my peace officer certification, so it's pretty interesting to get experience in both sides of things; my ultimate aspiration is to work as a Wildlife Conservation Officer for our Department of Natural Resources - which is where my experience will all come together.

RepBandit wroteIt is good to see this fam, I am glad it is getting relaunched and I hope it succeeds.
Keep doing what you do best~

You have my vouch

I'm hoping so as well, I had to throw in the towel the last time just because I hadn't the time or money to really invest into this and it really deserves good attention. I appreciate your support as well, we need to play some more Fortnite soon!

Nick wroteAxios Arts has my vouch!

User let me try some clothing for free, and i absolutely love the designs and the fabric, oh the fabric. Almost orgasmic.

@Axios hurts me to see no bring me the horizon lyrics on these new designs

You all were honestly a huge help with the feedback, these are all going to be some really unique, one of a kind designs that no one else offers; as much as I love Bring me the Horizion, I have better ideas that you all will get to see very soon. I'm considering adding an on-site timer that counts down to the next drops, with previews of what to expect, just depends on how things go.
#7. Posted:
GRlZ
  • WIP 5.1
Reputation Power: 308
I just placed my order and will send a pic when it comes in, thank you for your service and I appreciate your kind words!
#8. Posted:
Gabriel
  • Retired Staff
GRlZ wroteI just placed my order and will send a pic when it comes in, thank you for your service and I appreciate your kind words!

You were our first order, I really appreciate your support and what you do as well - I'll be sure to send you an email out once it's shipped with tracking details!
#9. Posted:
Said
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 562
Motto: Road to 1000 rep & 4k posts.
Love the designs man! I'll definitely be checking them out and hopefully ordering some
#10. Posted:
Gabriel
  • Retired Staff
Said wroteLove the designs man! I'll definitely be checking them out and hopefully ordering some

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the feedback! I wanted to address somethings as well in pertinence to COVID-19 and how we're doing things. Whilst we are operational, our facilities must abide by restrictions implemented by our state's Governor; as a result, we've partnered with various fulfilment facilities throughout the states and even abroad to appease these requirements. I do apologize sincerely for the long fulfilment, shipping and delivery times, in the past, this was never a concern and our customers were having their orders printed, packaged and delivered within just a week or two.

Unfortunately, however, our business and various others have been affected in various ways, both financially and logistically, though we're working on muddling through, it's going to take sometime before we'll be fully operational again. I myself have had to make a number of sacrifices just to keep things running, out of my own pocket, I've even footed the bill for a few clients' hosting services for the past couple of months. It's unfortunate that our business and various other businesses are waiting, or may not ever even receive the financial support promised to us by the Federal Government; it's truly sad to see so many abuse the EIDL & PPP SBA benefits when businesses like mine and various others could really use it. So truly, I can't even express how grateful I am to have ya'lls support, even if it's just a few kind words.

Also, I've implemented a few changes to my website, these changes are as follows:

• Each product now has a size guide.
  • Each product now has washing and garment care instructions in the Additional Info section.
  • Added quick links within product descriptions for desktop users to quickly scroll to Additional Info.
  • Added a few new products featuring a topography design.