GeneralFifa forum is so deadPosted:

SGM
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 1087
Can't believe how dead this forum is when I first joined this site there was always topics every hour. I think it's because the games dying and EA are still the same money grabbing bastards

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to SGM For This Useful Post:

G6 (05-02-2020)
#2. Posted:
Silky
  • Arcade King
Reputation Power: 5093
Unfortunately it's activity has dropped massively over the past few years and like you said I do put the majority of that down to fifa dying, people are realising how scummy EA truly are.

Back in the day I believe it was Dean, a staff member, that would see to trying to keep this forum active by sorting out a TTG pro clubs and some tournaments, getting users involved. However those days are gone and really the main factor is EA, hopefully one day they can get their shit show together.
#3. Posted:
BPM
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 1137
Yep. Its really dead, that's why I moved to discord communities. Its a shame. TTG had a decent FIFA community.
#4. Posted:
Dean
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 1155
Silky wroteUnfortunately it's activity has dropped massively over the past few years and like you said I do put the majority of that down to fifa dying, people are realising how scummy EA truly are.

Back in the day I believe it was Dean, a staff member, that would see to trying to keep this forum active by sorting out a TTG pro clubs and some tournaments, getting users involved. However those days are gone and really the main factor is EA, hopefully one day they can get their shit show together.

oh hey

Yeah, I lost interest in Fifa, and with my job lost the time for TTG.

Checked in this morning for first time in a while and its sad to see how much the fifa section is struggling
#5. Posted:
Pryzel
  • Tutorial King
Reputation Power: 457
Dean wrote
Silky wroteUnfortunately it's activity has dropped massively over the past few years and like you said I do put the majority of that down to fifa dying, people are realising how scummy EA truly are.

oh hey

Checked in this morning for first time in a while and its sad to see how much the fifa section is struggling

All started going down hill once people realised how bad you were at pro clubs imo
#6. Posted:
Dean
  • 2 Million
Pryzel wrote
Dean wrote

oh hey

All started going down hill once people realised how bad you were at pro clubs imo

ahem..

how you doing man?

p.s. ew fifa 16 quality
#7. Posted:
Pryzel
  • TTG Commander
Reputation Power: 457
Dean wrote
Pryzel wrote
Dean wrote

oh hey

ahem..

how you doing man?

p.s. ew fifa 16 quality

What a throwback that is eh, them 30 seconds clips don't even show the half of how bad I was ahaha, and we won't even start on how bad Mickers was
#8. Posted:
Neek
  • Winter 2018
Reputation Power: 6449
Motto: -_Shoe_-
Fifa is dead, activity will be back in sept for a month then gone again like every year
#9. Posted:
Dean
  • TTG Elite
Pryzel wrote
Dean wrote
Pryzel wrote
Dean wrote

oh hey

ahem..

how you doing man?

p.s. ew fifa 16 quality

What a throwback that is eh, them 30 seconds clips don't even show the half of how bad I was ahaha, and we won't even start on how bad Mickers was

cattermole still got a solid starting position on your teams on fifa?? ;)
#10. Posted:
ZTG
  • Winner!
Reputation Power: 1504
FIFA is super boring to play, I only play Career Mode occassionally. Ultimate Team for me died in like FIFA 15