ChiinbooxX wrotei have already save wizard...
there is region locks on game saves, so the ones you are using must be from another region.
here is a tutorial on how to fix that issue:
1. Download the Save you want to be Re Regioned + Your Save (Region)
2. Put them on a SD card or Usb stick in the Save Folder
3. Resign Both Saves to your ID
4. Make a folder on your desktop for a file you need later
5. Open Advanced Mode on the Save you want to Re Region by right clicking the save
6. Look at the first digit at the left top and keep that in mind now export the file to the folder you did make on your desktop
7. Now open Advanced Mode on Your Save (Region) and Change the first Digit as it was on the other Save (Even if its already the same still change it)
8. Now Import the File you did Save in the folder on your desktop
9. Now hit Apply at the right bottom (if it doesnt work then try to change the first digit again if you try to change it after you did import the file you will get a error code but you can click this away and still continue)
10. Wait till the Progress is done when its done drag YOUR SAVE (REGION) to a USB stick in the right folder (Your account folder if you didnt do this and did save it somewhere else)
11. Now tranfer the Save to your Ps4 and it will have the progress of the other Save but for your Region Enjoy Smile
12. For a game with multiple Files inside follow every step for every File after you did all of them it must work