GeneralE3 Badge Question!Posted:

Nathra
  • Resident Elite
Reputation Power: 14
I went to E3, 2019... actually I worked it. I was a brand ambassador for SEGA and it was actually **** dope!

Is there a certain way I can get the accolade/badge for my account? I'm not sure how I do that.
#2. Posted:
Petite
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 13701
Motto: I may love you..
E3 2019 was for the top 20 most commented users on the E3 2019 topic here on the site, this wasn't given to user who attended the event only those who participated on site sadly.
#3. Posted:
AzzidRain-
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 10
Motto: Let it rain
[quote="Petite"]E3 2019 was for the top 20 most commented users on the E3 2019 topic here on the site, this wasn't given to user who attended the event only those who participated on site sadly.[/quote Thanks for dropping some knowledge on all of us. Some of these ranks are cool and even though i've been around for a while i don't know exactly how to get some of these badges.
#4. Posted:
Moonshine
  • Rigged Gifter
Reputation Power: 12332
Motto: R3DN3CK MODZ | OLD TIME MODDER | xbOnline | Matrix Mods | Destruction v1 | chaotic 360 | Apparition NET | If you need any help then just pm me
AzzidRain- wrote
Petite wroteE3 2019 was for the top 20 most commented users on the E3 2019 topic here on the site, this wasn't given to user who attended the event only those who participated on site sadly.
Thanks for dropping some knowledge on all of us. Some of these ranks are cool and even though i've been around for a while i don't know exactly how to get some of these badges.

Here's all the badges and ranks you can achieve -
Forums/ranks.html
I can't remember how you do it on the computer but on the phone you tap or hover over special rank and it tells you how to achieve the badge. Some can't be achieve anymore tho.
#5. Posted:
AzzidRain-
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 10
Motto: Let it rain
Moonshine wrote
AzzidRain- wrote
Petite wroteE3 2019 was for the top 20 most commented users on the E3 2019 topic here on the site, this wasn't given to user who attended the event only those who participated on site sadly.
Thanks for dropping some knowledge on all of us. Some of these ranks are cool and even though i've been around for a while i don't know exactly how to get some of these badges.

Here's all the badges and ranks you can achieve -
Forums/ranks.html
I can't remember how you do it on the computer but on the phone you tap or hover over special rank and it tells you how to achieve the badge. Some can't be achieve anymore tho.

Thanks on pc you just hover over the name of the rank and it tells you the requirements.
#6. Posted:
Ninja
  • TTG Commander
Reputation Power: 2495
I wish it was for all those who went. Sadly it's not.
#7. Posted:
iSpooky
  • Rising Star
Reputation Power: 67
Motto: "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious."
The more sad thing is that E3 was cancelled for this year. But yeah that 2019 badge isn't given out anymore.