#21. Posted:
Petite
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 13713
Motto: I may love you..
So for everyone waiting this is what's going on.

My friend I know irl is who I'm getting the initial camo from.

I have a lot of weapons with it but not all of them, I was waiting for him to dupe them onto my account, he's normally active but when I need him the most none of our friends can reach him.

I know the service went up earlier than it should've and if I can't get it done by tomorrow I'm just going to close the services till I can get it up and running.

I made the post because I thought I had a sufficient way of selling the camo but the glitch is actually a lot weirder and different than most think we thought it would be easier to get it on everything then when I figured out how to do it effectively he's been gone for 2 days..

No I am not taking payments yet, I will contact everyone who was interested when it's up and I'm allowing him an additional 24hrs to get to it.

For anyone who's ever bought off me you know I'm fast and on top my messages and services this simply isn't my fault and I myself am far more annoyed than you guys are I promise.

Thanks for baring with me and being patient and I promise when I can everyone who wants this services will get it!

Edit: My friend literally just texted me and said that he's been busy as his moms been in the hospital and things aren't looking great..

So while we will continue working on it just hope his mom makes a good recovery and will be okay.

He will be on and in contact with me in 2hrs tops so if something changes I will continue editing this post.
#22. Posted:
Detriment
  • Powerhouse
Reputation Power: 215
So you never took any payments for this service so theres no reason people should be trippin ok
#23. Posted:
Petite
  • Sensei
No people are a bit impatient but I get it I really do.

Just know I strive to do the best for every service I have and never wanted it to be this way!
#24. Posted:
Borderlands69
  • Powerhouse
Reputation Power: 24
Petite has always been great no rush bro take your time
#25. Posted:
FlashDashSmashh
Reputation Power: 0
Which weapons do you have so far?
#26. Posted:
Petite
  • Sensei
Taking first customers now!
#27. Posted:
Galaxy_Ds
Reputation Power: 2
Down to purchase now! Check DMs
#28. Posted:
Cookie
  • Fairy Master
Reputation Power: 6209
I don't know who's messaged him before me but I know I was amongst the first few and I'm yet to get a PM.
#29. Posted:
Tele
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 308
Fast, inexpensive and legit! Has my vouch.
#30. Posted:
Galaxy_Ds
Reputation Power: 2
I got everything I wanted on all guns and did it very quickly. Helped with questions and was very professional!