MusicFavorite Genre of Music?Posted:

Cobatine
  • Arcade King
Reputation Power: 63
Motto: Treat others the way you wanna be treated. Friendly vibes only:) You can always shoot m a PM and add my Discord: Cobatine #6144 to join the growing community :)
What is your favorite or most preferred genre of music? Personally, I love the sub-genres of Hip-Hop since I make some myself. More like emo-hop, grunge,underground hip hop.

My Music <3
#2. Posted:
TJ
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 790
My favourite style is grunge but my taste is varied, i also like rock, hip hop, trap and techno
#3. Posted:
Guilte
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 434
if i had to choose one genre it would have to be underground hip hop i like supporting the smaller artists but then again i do listen to literally EVERYTHING!! ive been trying to sort out my playlists for a solid 3 months now got like 5k songs piled up on spotify and the amount of mental breakdowns i have had lol side note: had a look at your music i like so ironic and also showem dude keep up the good work
#4. Posted:
Cobatine
  • Arcade King
Motto: Treat others the way you wanna be treated. Friendly vibes only:) You can always shoot m a PM and add my Discord: Cobatine #6144 to join the growing community :)
Guilte wroteif i had to choose one genre it would have to be underground hip hop i like supporting the smaller artists but then again i do listen to literally EVERYTHING!! ive been trying to sort out my playlists for a solid 3 months now got like 5k songs piled up on spotify and the amount of mental breakdowns i have had lol side note: had a look at your music i like so ironic and also showem dude keep up the good work

yeah underground hiphop is the way to go! and thank you so much bro i appreciate your time in checking me out!
#5. Posted:
DutchBrowniemix
  • Ladder Climber
Reputation Power: 15
My favourite music genres are Hardstyle & Frenchcore also known as the harder styles of EDM. Besides that I'm fan of rock, metal, piano and many other genres.
#6. Posted:
Xbox
  • Rated Awesome
Reputation Power: 9438
Rap
#7. Posted:
Lease
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 6523
Motto: Trinity RGH | Gifts of Gold: 333
Aussie Hip Hop
#8. Posted:
Cobatine
  • Arcade King
!
#9. Posted:
JD6
  • Prospect
Reputation Power: 55
I enjoy all types but if I had to choose one it'd be Hip Hop
#10. Posted:
Federation
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 1218
Motto: Don't be a follower be a leader. The Federation control everything! Add me on TTG, you're all my friends! Hit me up if you ever want to game with me on PS4 or XB1.
Rap most definitely!