AnimeMy return to the PlayStation family!!!Posted:

TokiyoRio
Reputation Power: 0
My last PlayStation console was the Ps2... I fell in Love with that machine, but then, in the 360/Ps3 era I chose the 360. The last 10 years aprox I only played with Microsoft/Nintendo systems and the Vita (I love portables and the Nintendo franchises).

But, Monster Hunter World happened, and all my "monster hunter friends" plays on the Ps4 soooo... I bought a Ps4 slim 2 years ago and I fell in love with the console and the Sony exclusives... The last week I finished Spider-Man, What a blast, now Im playing Ac Odyssey and Detroit/man of medan with my SO.
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 6748
Good to see you make a return to PlayStation but me personally will always be on the other side
#3. Posted:
TJ
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 643
Welcome back to the PS gang, I've recently converted to the Xbox crew
#4. Posted:
TokiyoRio
Reputation Power: 0
My last PlayStation console was the Ps2... I fell in Love with that machine, but then, in the 360/Ps3 era I chose the 360. The last 10 years aprox I only played with Microsoft/Nintendo systems and the Vita (I love portables and the Nintendo franchises). [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

But, Monster Hunter World happened, and all my "monster hunter friends" plays on the Ps4 soooo... I bought a Ps4 slim 2 years ago and I fell in love with the console and the Sony exclusives... The last week I finished Spider-Man, What a blast, now Im playing Ac Odyssey and Detroit/man of medan with my SO.

my issue got solved!!