#51. Posted:
Starify
  • TTG Contender
Reputation Power: 1137
RepBandit wroteWhen youre facing Mikey and both youre star RB are out, one due for bye and other is high strain... and noone good to pick up...all are trash third string

O noooooooo! And then when you go to try and pick up a running back from the free agents and the person with the topic project points is like 6 lol
#52. Posted:
RepBandit
  • The Robin
Reputation Power: 12250
Starify wrote
RepBandit wroteWhen youre facing Mikey and both youre star RB are out, one due for bye and other is high strain... and noone good to pick up...all are trash third string

O noooooooo! And then when you go to try and pick up a running back from the free agents and the person with the topic project points is like 6 lol

Yea i got a feeling imma lose this week unfortunately
#53. Posted:
Starify
  • Summer 2019
RepBandit wrote
Starify wrote

Do you know how the playoffs work in this league? Do we do another draft for playoff teams or do we keep the same players that we have already.
#54. Posted:
Spartan
  • Winner!
Reputation Power: 1337
Starify wrote
RepBandit wrote
Starify wrote

Do you know how the playoffs work in this league? Do we do another draft for playoff teams or do we keep the same players that we have already.
I don't believe we do redraft
#55. Posted:
tj110_
  • TTG Senior
Reputation Power: 76
Starify wrote
RepBandit wrote
Starify wrote

Playoffs is before the end of the regular season so we don't need new players
#56. Posted:
RepBandit
  • Blind Luck
Starify wrote
RepBandit wrote
Starify wrote

I have a feeling you will win this league. Youve hit 140+ every week...

I got toasted this week with both RB being injured or bye week and my WR were doodoo..
Lost to Mikey 50 to 110..
#57. Posted:
Starify
  • TTG Contender
RepBandit wrote
Starify wrote
RepBandit wrote
Starify wrote

I got toasted this week with both RB being injured or bye week and my WR were doodoo..

I don't know many we shall see. Whoever I am versing this week our projected points is about the same. I have a couple players with byes this week so we shall see if anyone can have a breakout game sunday.
#58. Posted:
RepBandit
  • Winter 2018
Starify wrote
RepBandit wrote
Starify wrote
RepBandit wrote
Starify wrote

I don't know many we shall see. Whoever I am versing this week our projected points is about the same. I have a couple players with byes this week so we shall see if anyone can have a breakout game sunday.

You picked up my TE, i was trying to get back after i dropped him last week for everett and wissly tore his achilles pf course
#59. Posted:
Starify
  • Christmas!
RepBandit wrote
Starify wrote
RepBandit wrote
Starify wrote
RepBandit wrote
Starify wrote

You picked up my TE, i was trying to get back after i dropped him last week for everett and wissly tore his achilles pf course

Just seen this lemme know if you want him back lol. Was it Witten that I picked up that you had? Was thinking about dropping him anyways because I just needed him for a game while I had a bye for my starting TE