I've seen a ton of people selling accounts on here so I figured I'd tell you guys how to do it yourself to your OWN account since its super easy. You NEED a PC capable of running Forza Horizon 4 on minimum settings at the very least.
I didn't write this tutorial myself just sharing it here for you guys.
1. Create a new Xbox account via the Xbox app or use your main. I used my main.
2. If you have a save started already then just load the game and quit after you're in your car, if you don't have a game started then follow the rest of step 2.
2.a, Play through the intro until you can choose your first car, pick anything it doesn't matter.
2.b, Go for a drive for about 2 minutes or so, then the game creates a save and you can quit the game
3. Time to locate your game save, I just type the abbreviation " wgs " into the lower-left search bar and open the folder. (Windows Game Save)
4. Go to the tab view>sort by>date modified; the folder at the top of the list will be your most recent account that has been used in Forza, Open it.
5. You should see a file called containers and a folder, open the folder. Sort by date modified again, now you will see 2 files that are bigger than 1kb in filesize. Copy the LATEST
files title, don't copy the file just the name.
6. Delete the 2 bigger files in that folder, Download the given save in the link below and put it into the folder where you deleted the old files.
7. Rename the new file you put into the folder to the name you copied in step 5
8. Run the game and see how it went, if you get put into tutorial you probably did something wrong so start again.
Modded save contains
Level - P5 Lvl 535
Money - 999M
Other - All Rare cars, no Autoshow cars, has Series 11 cars (no barn find Lego car, because it hasn't been released yet)
Forzathon points/skill points/wheelspins
The creator is credited in save name