NCAA games possibly returning?Posted:

Reputation Power: 583
Motto: Call of duty is for real men. Lnite is for kids.
I read this artical today and found out that the ncaa games may return. This is a possibility but will it happen?
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 3628
Omfg if it happens, ESPN posted NCAAB cover with Zion on it, not sure if It was a joke or fr.
#3. Posted:
Gam
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 130
I think they are using Madden 20 as the guinea pig, they are going to have career mode where you start in college and move into the NFL. Then hopefully it can blast off from there.
#4. Posted:
CTV
  • TTG Senior
Reputation Power: 344
Motto: I host late night Mod Menu Lobbies
Hopefully this goes through because last time they removed it was because the players in college wanted compensation for the sales of the last ncaa game. Horrible really,
#5. Posted:
WeAreNotYourKind
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 583
Motto: Call of duty is for real men. Lnite is for kids.
CTV wroteHopefully this goes through because last time they removed it was because the players in college wanted compensation for the sales of the last ncaa game. Horrible really,

It's stupid really I'd love to be put In a game for free. I mean itll make you more famous
#6. Posted:
Arkani
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 755
Rareparrot wrote
CTV wroteHopefully this goes through because last time they removed it was because the players in college wanted compensation for the sales of the last ncaa game. Horrible really,

It's stupid really I'd love to be put In a game for free. I mean itll make you more famous

It would just be cool to be in a video game period. Imagine being like "Hey, look that's me!" Lol
#7. Posted:
CTV
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 344
Motto: I host late night Mod Menu Lobbies
Arkani wrote
Rareparrot wrote

It would just be cool to be in a video game period. Imagine being like "Hey, look that's me!" Lol

it would've been great promo especially if your player had a good rating reflecting on ideas for an actual NFL game!
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 6748
I would love to see them return, I loved the basketball games but the college football games were my life.
#9. Posted:
AIias
  • Discord Elite
Reputation Power: 11246
God it would be great for them to return the football one was so much better then madden I played those for endless hours (and eventually transferred my draft class to the same year madden)
#10. Posted:
Eli
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 130
i still have NCAA 12 (I think it was 12) just to play a few games in highschool then pick my college. This returning would be great