AnimeBoruto Episode 101: Release Date.Posted:

BorutoUzumaki
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 486
Motto: Engaged to Anime, P.S. I'm a Girl :)
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Premieres on April 7th

Boruto Episode 101 is titled as "Jugo's Reinforcements" which will be focussing on Jugo and his teammates Suigetsu and Karin.

The Curse marks as seen in the last few episodes are as being misused. It will be r
The next episode looks really good and Sumire seems like she will have a big part to play. Thanks to the growth of her summoning of Nue, it will be extremely useful.
Then we still have Sarada, Mitsuki and Boruto also seem to have a lot on their plate.
#2. Posted:
Loke
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 14299
Motto: CRUNCHYROLL TAKE ME HOME TO MY WAIFUS AND MY IMOTOUS SHE GOT PIE AND THIGHS AND TITS WIDE EYES SHE ONLY COST ME 6.95$ OHHHHHHHHH IM HOME
i do really like what they are doing with bourto i still have to catch up but i am really enjoying it
#3. Posted:
Saki
  • The Robin
Reputation Power: 7452
Motto: ex mod btw
Sumire's team is trash both of them took one good hit and were knocked completely out. Sumire herself was near jonin level back in the beginning of Boruto idk what happened. She went from being able to spar with Mitsuki to having to use her summon to get away.

Sad!
#4. Posted:
BorutoUzumaki
  • Halloween!
Loke wrotei do really like what they are doing with bourto i still have to catch up but i am really enjoying it

Thanks buddy
#5. Posted:
BorutoUzumaki
  • Shoutbox Hero
Saki wroteSumire's team is trash both of them took one good hit and were knocked completely out. Sumire herself was near jonin level back in the beginning of Boruto idk what happened. She went from being able to spar with Mitsuki to having to use her summon to get away.

Sad!

I agree they should be more powerfull.
#6. Posted:
Vial
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 1554
Saki wroteSumire's team is trash both of them took one good hit and were knocked completely out. Sumire herself was near jonin level back in the beginning of Boruto idk what happened. She went from being able to spar with Mitsuki to having to use her summon to get away.

Sad!
Maybe its just that Mitsuki has gotten even more powerful than Sumire and ever since her summoning got weaker shes not as OP as she was.