FilmHellboy (2019 Movie) New TrailerPosted:

Mikey
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 16067
Motto: https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeysGainz

Hellboy - In theaters April 12, 2019. Starring David Harbour, Milla Jovovich, and Ian McShane, Sasha Lane, Penelope Mitchell, with Daniel Dae Kim.

Subscribe to the LIONSGATE YouTube Channel for the latest movie trailers, clips, and more: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

#Hellboy
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Based on the graphic novels by Mike Mignola, Hellboy, caught between the worlds of the supernatural and human, battles an ancient sorceress bent on revenge.

Lionsgate and Millennium Films present, a Lawrence Gordon/Lloyd Levin production, in association with Dark Horse Entertainment, a Nu Boyana production, in association with Campbell Grobman Films.
#2. Posted:
Mike
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 2014
Motto: Retired Modder
Really looking forward to this movie the trailer looks so good
#3. Posted:
Maze
  • Winner!
Reputation Power: 6633
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever. #BanC4
Not usually into movies like this but this trailer looks pretty damn good. Might check this out near my birthday
#4. Posted:
Mob
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 2844
Motto: I heard my calling, I've arrived. I'm here to give this site life. Here to make it a better place.
I cannot wait for this to come out, the past movies have been great, this one shouldn't disappoint.
#5. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
Oh boy this is going to be such an epic movie, are you kidding me? I'm going to download this film in HD using [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] get some friend over and eat some popcorn while enjoying this film. You guys should try to, there's a wide collection of different movies that you can download in HD. Hdbitsis the most famous, the biggest and most difficult to get HD-tracker in the network! But the heart of the community is what makes it so special, I am apart of it. It's thanks to the community that I can watch so many films in HD. Hellboy is 100% on my "what to watch next?" list.