RantPeople who abuse powerPosted:

Reny
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 36
Motto: Reny - "One who can't be defined by worldly definitions. Someone who mixes between so many styles its definition is unable to be characterized by words. Thug one day, prep the next" |
I mean I've been interested in learning too mod and at times I wish I knew how, If you stumble across a challenge lobby on call of duty multiplayer the hosts are never decent people they derank and kick you for no reason. I wish there was a way to disable there RGH's and give them a bit of Karma!

If I could mod I would literally go out my way too ask low level players if they want mods free I wouldn't act like a douchebag because I got a little power. People like that need a good... (fill in the blanks)

Smh if this is you, Rant over

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to Reny For This Useful Post:

Zema (04-02-2019)
#2. Posted:
Hux
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 86
I understand how you feel to some extent. I haven't been in a modded lobby since MW2 was released, so that was a while back. But when I did use them, people would like you said randomly demote, kick and act like they're high and mighty with their RGH.
#3. Posted:
Vapes
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 53
I'm gonna be totally honest here, during the infection days on world at war i would make people join my pre game and then mess up their ranks lol. I agree tho it's really messed up
#4. Posted:
Detriment
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 206
Motto: XBOX Live| Digital Downloads| DLC Items | PM Anytime!
Vapes wroteI'm gonna be totally honest here, during the infection days on world at war i would make people join my pre game and then mess up their ranks lol. I agree tho it's really messed up
I used to get hit offline by a dboxer it was fun
#5. Posted:
Vapes
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 53
Detriment wrote
Vapes wroteI'm gonna be totally honest here, during the infection days on world at war i would make people join my pre game and then mess up their ranks lol. I agree tho it's really messed up
I used to get hit offline by a dboxer it was fun
same lmfaoooo
#6. Posted:
Reny
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 36
Motto: Reny - "One who can't be defined by worldly definitions. Someone who mixes between so many styles its definition is unable to be characterized by words. Thug one day, prep the next" |

Well I mean when I was younger and started out playing mw2 I had a jailbreak and used Comgenies Awesome File Manager too inject a patch, Upon hosting Lobbies sure I deranked a few people but for something or the other probably most I ranked back up feeling sorry for them. That's different though you can tell when someone's doing it to be wide and does it often too people and when there deranking and kicking you for spamming or breaking rules whatever
#7. Posted:
DemonYouth
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 143
I used to lock people in jail on WaW zombies until they said they loved me... good times
#8. Posted:
Anime
  • Tutorial Master
Reputation Power: 2932
Motto: Corona V2 RGH Owner, NiNJA User, Anime Is Life.
I completely agree with you, I try to help anyone with lobbies or helping with their RGH/JTAG. People are just being little kids and get joy out of making people upset.
#9. Posted:
Craig
  • The Robin
Reputation Power: 10833
Motto: "My liver hurts" - Scizor
Since Adam deleted this earlier, that proves my point. Adam is well shit!
#10. Posted:
Reputation Power: 5259
Motto: 1/17/19
I agree one of the reasons mw2 is unplayable, even if you join a game don't say nothing and just do your thing people still want to freeze your classes and all that bullshit just because your better than them or they just hating.