#91. Posted:
Alias
  • Discord Elite
Reputation Power: 10188
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever. #BanC4
Cent wroteno skate 4 yet again this makes me cry

ea better make up for it by making the new madden dope but we know that aint gonna happen

Every year I hope we get surprised by Skate 4. I still play skate 3 quite a bit, and I can't stop imagining a 4th game.
I know they've said it's not gonna happen, but I really think EA can do something right and finally drop that surprise.
It really sucks that it didn't happen, but hopefully next year along with the new consoles... that would be like a dream come true.
#92. Posted:
Cent
  • Retired Staff
Reputation Power: 14163
Motto: saiyan
Maze wrote

ea better make up for it by making the new madden dope but we know that aint gonna happen

Every year I hope we get surprised by Skate 4. I still play skate 3 quite a bit, and I can't stop imagining a 4th game.
I know they've said it's not gonna happen, but I really think EA can do something right and finally drop that surprise.
It really sucks that it didn't happen, but hopefully next year along with the new consoles... that would be like a dream come true.

Sadly I feel like it'll never come out. If it does it would probably be insane with how skateboarding is today and how far graphics have come.
#93. Posted:
Fox
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 802
Motto: Old Username: Navigate
Sicilian wrotetbh only watched it for Fifa 20. I am hyped for fifa street being added i loved that game and played it for months. But I am hoping they do big improvements for career mode & pro clubs. I'm guessing they are since its been included on the news that they will release in the coming months before the game drops

Yeah fifa looks good this year Fifa 19 wasn't for me, I like how they've added fifa street
#94. Posted:
Anime
  • 2k News Comments
Reputation Power: 1546
Motto: Engaged to user TTG, yes I'm a girl :)
Fox wrote
maDz wrote
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Apex Legends Season 2 Begins July 2nd: News/sid=20004/e3-2019-apex-legen...y-2nd.html

Cant wait for this gonna be sick, Season 1 is borning now

I have not played Apex at all. One day I might try it.
#95. Posted:
TTG
  • Winter 2018
Reputation Power: 5246
Motto: Corona V2 RGH Owner, NiNJA User, Anime Is Life.
Maze wrote

At least they added the original Skate in the last batch of backwards compatible games, love the series. Wish it would make a return, would ruin my life to play a new version of it.
#96. Posted:
Touka
  • E3 2019
Reputation Power: 7045
TTG wrote
Maze wrote

At least they added the original Skate in the last batch of backwards compatible games, love the series. Wish it would make a return, would ruin my life to play a new version of it.

agreed! really wanted another one!
#97. Posted:
Mike
  • E3 2019
Reputation Power: 2149
Motto: Retired Modder
Fox wrote
Sicilian wrotetbh only watched it for Fifa 20. I am hyped for fifa street being added i loved that game and played it for months. But I am hoping they do big improvements for career mode & pro clubs. I'm guessing they are since its been included on the news that they will release in the coming months before the game drops

Yeah fifa looks good this year Fifa 19 wasn't for me, I like how they've added fifa street

Yea same fifa street looked really cool they are definitely improving so that's good to see
#98. Posted:
Fox
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 802
Motto: Old Username: Navigate
Mike wrote
Fox wrote

Yea same fifa street looked really cool they are definitely improving so that's good to see

Yeah man the game was getting a bit stale and outdated just same stuff every year good to see they've added something new and different
#99. Posted:
Mike
  • E3 2019
Reputation Power: 2149
Motto: Retired Modder
Anime wrote
Fox wrote
maDz wrote
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Apex Legends Season 2 Begins July 2nd: News/sid=20004/e3-2019-apex-legen...y-2nd.html

Cant wait for this gonna be sick, Season 1 is borning now

I have not played Apex at all. One day I might try it.

I'm getting back in for season 2 seems like game still has lot of hype to it and never got into it rlly
#100. Posted:
Mikey
  • TTG Veteran
Reputation Power: 21289
Motto: https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeysGainz

Wasn't surprised to be honest, I personally think Skate 4 will be more likely for the new Gen consoles, so maybe it will be announced next year idk.